2004-09-27

And I feel my heart turn...

"My Confession"
Mood: bored..


I can't even start to think of how much stress my mom has to face.
Just 10 minutes ago, she gave me this impression that she's just about to scream out bloody murder at something -anything, really- for everything that's happening to her for the past 4 years.

Family disputs. Mother-in-law dead. Dad dead. Sister-in-laws giving her a crazy time. Eldest son goes crazy. Eldest son giving her constant worry. Younger son wanting attention. Younger son fails in his exams. (prolly just to get her attention)

Well, now that I'm sick, my older brother's okay, and my younger brother decides to fall sick too! viola! You get super stressed out super-mom...

heh.. poor mom. Try as I might, it's good that I'm getting better.. but all those bruises aren't helping me in any way.. (you will see them while i'm in school tomorrow, dearest classmates of mine!)

Anyway, hmm.. well, yeah, okay.. I was like flipping through all those other seniors' friendster profiles.. like OH MY FRIGGING GAWD!!!
-__-|| Not one cute-looking guy. this is pathetic.

hahahahah! JUST KIDDING. Good looking or not, doesn't really interest me. My eyes only set for one guy. and everyone knows who he is, he knows who he is either way! ;) [if you're THAT clueless, I LOVE haydern to bits]

But, alright, on a serious key note. (listen up good, you'll laugh)

ALL their profiles have them saying something on the context of wanting to become the NEXT BIG THING in the R&D world of Molecular Science. like what shit? hehs..

This is becoming soooooo un-radical, that it sounds almost too... unreal..
*shrugs* I think I know why. Must be sicko Melvin's fault. That ass just keeps disturbing non-stop whenever he gets the chance to annoy me.

He really really reminds me of the fat, stout version of my cousin, Daryl.

Seriously soooo wrong. Daryl's nice. And tall. (super super tall) And skinny. and Daryl's too fun to bully. He gives in to me all the time. :) I love daryl! he's so cute lah.. (i only say that coz he's a lovable guy and he's my cousin) *is feeling super biased*

Anyway, don't know if I'm allowed to blog about it. HOLD IT. Ever since when did I give a shit about whether I'm NOT allowed to blog about certain things at all?

*nods* hmm.. point taken from myself. hehs...

Guess I'm good to go then. :)

Well, amanda slipped and fell today. Not sure how on earth she could even do that.. she must've been rushing or sommat. Anyway, according to her darling boyfriend, she bled like a whole fuck lot.. ewwwww.. but couldn't be worse than watching Gary's arm's sputter blood like some water fountain.. (literally, alright..) now, that's visual enough for you, I hope?

Hmm... but anyway, yeah.. Joey was kind enough to gross me out about amanda's lappy all covered in blood.. like eww.. okay, it'll be a good start to losing my appetite. So, if I'm ever in need of a diet (or rather, to cut short my allowance coz i'm saving up $$) I'll use that visual and yeah, Gary's arm's incident.


Ugh. Okay, I'm seriously soooo grossed out now. But I think I can still eat breakfast tomorrow.. bwahhas..

Shit, I haven't heard the oral stuff for french. Mallard is sooooo gonna kill me. hehs. oh well. I give good french speeches.. so yeah, I suppose I can pass it off if I practice tomorrow morning while meeting Gins..

Hmmm... I really do hope to go out for a jolly good session at the range this coming weekend. Damn I miss my golf clubs.. *sobs* I still have yet to play that round with Johnathon Wong (gins' neighbour)..

And a round or two with Ian.. ;) (i think we can prolly go for range practices after i get my drivers' license.. and just bring along a club or two.. hehs.. and we'll go over to EGC or Orchid's during those LONG lesson breaks?)

and like... heh.. 30 rounds with dad.. I promised him I'd complete another 30 rounds with him whenever possible. oh man.. all that money... shit...

Shucks.. not to forget.. Tanya wants to drag me back into SLGA.. Perhaps when I'm like all better with my course play, then I'll consider it.. I used to suck at course play.. but right now.. hahahas... never touch my clubs in like what.. 5 months? *guilty grin*

Okay, maybe this weekend. Yups.. definitely this weekend. Hopefully dad doesn't bail out and head to malaysia..

Speaking of which, I have yet to clear those three long courses at Tanjong Puteri.. :S I've been playing there for AGES, yet.. sheesh.. hahas.. I'm a hopeless golfer! That, I sorrowfully admit.. bwahahhs..

But gawd, those courses aren't easy, mind you... soooo long.. they have up to like Par 5 and all that.. crazy things.. Only up to it, is that I get to drive the darn buggy (which goes only to like a max of 40kmph?)

damn, I feel deprived.

Okay, I think I better stop all this guilt trip back into my history of golf.. hahs..
Or i'll never be able to sleep later...

So, adieu for now!
Toodles kiddos.. (:

be good.