2004-09-26


Mood: no mood.. just being super restless again

man... after one whole day of being sick, sorry, make that two...
I'm still feeling sick.. well, i get restless so easily..

anyway, nothing much to blog.. coz I pretty much slept my entire day away, missed out on everything that happened, I have no idea what is there to type about..
Mom tried tempting me with lots and lots of good food yesterday.. but I couldn't even eat one, coz I have no appetite, and I couldn't taste a single thing..

Oh, okay, maybe there're some things to blog about.. :)
The Sleep Over!!

Hmm, well, the only reason there was a sleepover was because my team and I were running out of time. Our presentation slides were half-done, our report, only 2/5 done..
Kumaran was positively freaking out.. So, I suggested they come over for the night to do up everything.

Actually, I was supposed to shoo the guys off by 11pm, but we were no where near done by then, so they only left at midnight.. poor boys, they had to walk back to Ee Ren's place (which thankfully wasn't really far, just within the neighbourhood).

Well, the girls and I had everything done by 3.45am.. I was like super tired by then.. the only thing that kept me going was the caffine in the cold relief tablet that mom gave to me.. :)

PS actually passed her germs to all of us.. but that's alright really, since ally isn't sick now, ee ren's much better, and kumaran's okay too.. hahas...

Anyway, we were having an hour of girls' night in my room.. talking and laughing away.. not much actually, but it's a memory worth to keep..

We woke up only at 7.. (that's allison really, PS and I woke up 15 mins earlier)
and got to school exactly at 8am... :) hahas...
really fun....

but due to the lack of sleep, I was being rather grumpy.. sorry ah, PS for snapping at you... *hides* I shall buy you my favourite sweets -gummy bears- and share them with you.. okie?

hahas.. alright.. i think I shall head off to bed again.. feeling super restless.. and super weird... :S

toodles! (: