2004-09-21

*panicks*


Mood: =S

My exams are in a month's time, and I've yet to study for them!!!! *freaks out*

okay, that's it, tomorrow, I will start my studying.

Anyway, PS and I went to Assisi yesterday afternoon, it was great!
hahahs.. hmm.. saw a few of the kids. I think one of the cute little boys' name was.. um, well, his name was super unique, but I can't seem to recall his name..

*shrugs* nvm, next week I shall get his name right.

Hmm... anyway, the stuff we did was administrative work, it was fun, at the least. Super fun! hahas.. I spent 100% of my time enjoying what I did..

Like some self-redemption from all that murdering of zebrafish eggs.. I felt a peace there... and I actually felt good helping out. Perhaps, that will be my therapy to sanity once more. I think I welcome this change well enough..

It shall be a commitment that will last me prolly for the next 3-4 years, before I up and out of singapore and into a foreign land for my university education, where I'll do all my degrees and get that post-doctoral degree.. *smiles*

HOPEFULLY that happens!

Well, chatting with Charmaine once again..
Mich, char apologises... said we can't go down to her place this year, coz her aunt (who's supposedly taking care of her grandma) is packing up for a good solid end of year trip.. Her aunt will be going off this sunday, till end of december, for her vacation, so Char will have to take care of her grandma till then..

We'll go over next year, k? when her aunt's back.. then we'll find a time to go visit her place if you want.. :) hopefully I'm not busy by then.. nevermind, I shall make time for the both of you! *grins*

Anyway, I'm super tired...
I have a game of table tennis with Ee Ren and Joash tomorrow! hahas..
First game in 4 years! This is amazing.. hahs.. :)

ahh.. damnations, my TT bat stinks from old sweat.. didn't air it lah.. hehs.. oh well, it's well-used too.. I just hope I'm not too rusty at it.. shall put on my contacts tomorrow.. have to read the inorganic chem lab manual first.. see if it's possible to have my contacts on in the first place. Don't want the lenses to stick to my eyeballs, or I'll be blinded for life.. *shudders*

hmm.. I should be able to wear them.. it's a short one tomorrow. And simple too.. hahs.. aights! =)

oh man, I just realise, I don't have those ping pong balls.. :( hope joash brings them, or we won't be able to play.. hahs..


okok, i'm really tired..
Still have to bring my lappy to school tomorrow. this is seriously a drag to me..
okay, I'm outta here..

night night everyone.
sleep tight!
Toodles! (: