2004-09-19

*grins*

*smirks a lil'*
Mood: smug

I remembered saying something about being an IT-illiterate a year back.. ;)
Well well well, lookie here.. hahahas..

I have certainly progressed quite the bit, haven't I? *smirks*

I can proudly tell you now, that I am no longer an IT-illiterate!


Bwahahhs...
Char sends me dirty jokes.. didn't really saw that one coming!!! ahahahs.. oh man.. sick.. she agreed that she's got a family of sick people..! :P

Ugh.. I'm feeling the need to EAT... hungry hungry...
can't eat.. it's only 2.15am.. shan't eat.

Don't think I can go watch the F1 PowerBoat thing tomorrow.. *sighs*
Can't get my stuff done. sucks lah...

Anyway.. chatting with char over sms now.. 's all lovely! hahas.. Oh!!! I miss mich and char soooo much! Can't wait till my exams are over, then I can go have a few afternoons of fun with them!

stanley and devon won't be coming till late next year.. pity really... ahh well.. it'll be good for all of us anyway.. hahas..
I was telling them I'd probably look like some old lady with really messy hair.. hahahs.. (can practically hear PS going "don't you always look like that??") hehe.. takes one to know one, right? ;) aww... we know i love you too, PS... *muacks* hahahha...

Umm.. well, I think I better head to bed, then wake up at about 10am later...
and do up all my reports, plus the presentation slides..

I heard my group's the first to present... damnations.. haiz.. oh well..
hahahhs...

Well, nighty night!
Y'all be good little kids! (: