2004-09-20

Unconscious Mutterings..


Mood: tired

I just woke up from a 3-hour nap... :S
daaaamn. there went good time...

Anyway, this week's Unconscious Mutterings:

Pointless :: ramblings
Sadistic :: laughter (so me)
Bunny :: legally blonde
Betrayal :: *is filled with anger*
Oliver :: Oliver's twist
Star Wars :: eh... i don't like that show
Let it ride :: cars?
Ray of light :: ewww... rayson...
Tight :: hugs
Gadget :: gadget boy

hmm.. yeah, just did a trackback to this entry.. oh man, I meant to just post a comment, but I tried like over 5 times, couldn't post a comment up at UM.. bah.. so like, whatever..

Anyways, imma gonna get a shower, and then get more reports done..
This life in SCL is so damn stressful! >__< ahh well...
guess I gotta strive on! ^_^V

short entry for tonight..
toodles! (: