2004-09-19

oh man!!!

should not have eaten that roti prata
Mood: amused

I'm amused at terra.. anyway, updates on her, she gets bigger as the days go by.. I shall take a picture of her soon, so that gins gets to see how huge that feline is now.. Gins, she looks MASSIVE compared to when we first held her in our hands..

Hmm.. Had prata for breakfast. Forgot I can't take curry in the morning.. gonna get an upset stomach the whole day through.. :S

Well, I'm nearly done with my part in the Gene Mutation project, so I can start on my other reports by this afternoon! :)
I think I shall do up my french assignment and some calculus first before doing all that science.

So, in any case.. my school life is about to kick back into business.. I gotta stop getting C's and D's if I wanna head to a good university in Australia.. yep.. hahas...

Don't think I'll be going to the F1 PowerBoat Racing thing.. =( gotta tell tim about it..

Well, I'll update later..
Toodles peeps! (:
don't get into trouble, you..