2004-09-19

this is madness

in it's entire prime being, yes it is..
Mood: stoned?


oh man.. this is entirely madness, I'm telling you !!
I have yet to complete my reports, only because I didn't put my full efforts into it. =S this is rather shocking..

Oh jeez.. I have lots of self-motivation-psycho-ing to do.. O.o so jialats...

Anyway, I'm half done with the whole shit about introducing Genetic Mutation to everyone in that report..

I want to share a few pictures with all of you...
Sole rights belong to `devilicious (a really good photographer):

Enjoy ! :)


(the innocense and prettiness of a flowergirl at someone's wedding)



(look straight into her eyes.. so pretty..)

and lastly...


(little ethan -that's his name- and the waterfalls.. doesn't he just bring out the essence of childhood? *smiles*)


Been wanting to put those up.. I think they're really good shots!!! :) lovin' it, lovin' it!! hahas...

Hmm.. okay, back to studying.
Oh yeah, you can click on the pictures to get them enlarged.. it's better if you can view it at a larger scale... it looks much much better!

*waves* toodles!