2004-09-25

untitled


Mood: restless

just got back from the doctor's... hahs.. down with the cold.. my mom's got abit of it too..PS you ah... tsk tsk..

anyway, yeah... the doc gave me like 4 types of medications.. antibiotics, paracetemol.. whatever.. hahs.. can't be bothered to check out what he gave me..
I'm gonna take my meds after this, then go sleep..

Oh yeah, last night's event.. bwahahs..
JunCheng got his blazer like last minute.. he looks really smart with the blazer and smart clothes on.. hahahs..

Anyway, was sick the whole of yesterday, and yeah, I still had to do duty..
Lucky for me, my duty was the EASIEST. Just stand there, make sure Hazel and Adeline (my helpers) gave out the right tickets and all..

Some girl even asked Kelvin for his number.. bwahahs.. so interesting!
Hmm.. Jasmine and Sham came in to help too! so fun! I was busy talking to them about Terra.. showed them that scratch that ruddy feline gave to me just 2 nights ago..

she only scratched me coz she was frightened by Kumaran's annoying mobile ringtone.. she panicked and scratched the frigging hell out of me..

Oh, mom's home.. I have to take my meds and get outta here now..

Toodles peeps..

and amanda, please behave ah..