2004-09-22

la la la la la
Mood: um.. just restless.. bored..

feeling restless and bored.. what a combination! I'm good to go!! (sleep of course)
Hmm... well, let's see.. let's see....

I got a C+ for french!!! :D
I PASSED!!! well, okay, it's definitely NOT a good pass.. *sighs* (gawdammit, let me get more A's from now on, alright?!)

Anyway, Mallard didn't even say this to the other students, only me "Angeline, I expect more out from you, your ICA pulled you down, unfortunately, I think you will do even better for your oral, but please try your best for your oral soon, okay?"

Talk about being stupid.. ughs.. I hate it when teachers think I'm so damn intelligent.. :S nevermind, I shall study super super hard... hahs..
French is fun! :)

Hmm.. what else is there to say...
Oh yah, PS is back online! Her computer is FINALLY ALIVE!!! *muacks* welcome back online, PS!! hahahs..

I didn't get to do any homework last night.. I slept through out the night... i'm so screwed.. Kumaran's gonna kill me.. :( oh man...
Okok, i gotta go now..

Time for school in like a few minutes.
byees..