2004-09-21

i'm tired..

but damn frigging pissed off...
Mood: annoyed


At the younger brother that is.. annoying ass kept irritating me. grr.

Anyway, amanda told me Joey was asking her whether they ought to buy me chocolates..
answer: yes, of course you should!!! I want some extra fine chocolates...
hahs.. extra extra fine... bwahahs..
Then I can tempt amanda till she screams bloody murder at me.. hahhas..

Hmmm... *yawns*
I'm so tired.. well, I played Table Tennis with EeRen, Kumaran, Ally and Camillus today... oh, and josephine too! hahas..
It was really fun! hahas..
Played for about an hour or so..

We went to the library (level 4, south wing) at about 4pm.. and did some discussion for the Gene Mutation report.. i have to get it completed by tonight. Think I'll go grab some sleep first before doing the stuff..

Let's see..
I was playing PinBall when Joash came strutting into the library where we (ally and i) were at.. and then asking why he'd to be under me.. hahas.. becoz, my dear boy, kelvin put me in charge lah.. bwhahahs.. it's good to have good connections like jasmine.. hee hee..

blah.. i'm so tired... okay.

Shall go nap now.. hahs..
Then when I wake up..it's study study study... bwahhahhs..
And amanda lim, what's wrong with wanting to study? it's good to study.. it helps to boost my.. um.. knowledge, yah, that's right..

blah.. i need sleep.
headache coming on... i can't wait for next monday! when I get to go back to Assisi's again! :D

um, so yah...
i'm outta here.. toodles! (: