2004-09-23

blah!!! omg.. so much work to do!


Mood: feeling really like RUSHED!!

Oh man, before the rest of my team gets over for last minute stuff... rehearsing and all that fuck... okay.. I'll just blog my 10 minutes or so of worthy words for you to read..

Today's class was.. FUN!! hahs.. yes, for once I enjoy tutorials.. Inorg chem, physical chem to be exact.
I didn't really enjoy math, although I learnt like 3 new things from that class.. bwaahhs.. okay, stupid, I know, but whatever..


Anyway, Joey's got a blog!! WOW!! That's like.. hahas.. okay, miracle of the decade! (sorry, dude..) anyway, yah.. he even left me a testimonial!! (Even bigger WOW! factor of the decade)

Hmm.. hehe.. hehs.. okok, i'll cut the crap..

Had this fuck-rushed meeting with Ms Janette along side with Kelvin and CJ.. about tomorrow's event. I didn't ask if I could wear pants for tomorrow's event, but what the heck, I've got presentation to do tomorrow, so I'm gonna wear those pants anyway. *sniffs*

What else what else.. hope terra doesn't freak when the other 4 turn up.. heh heh.. can see her hissing away..

Ummm... well, okay, Gary fetched me home from school.. I made him wait like THIRTY ONE minutes.. (Like wad fuck!?) hahas. anyway.. yah... gotta get him a drink in thanks for not screaming bloody murder at me for making him wait so long.

Okay, I'll cook him a meal. He has to tolerate a huge crowd tonight.. :S
Sheesh.. there goes my saturday, huh? hahas..

Umm... OH RIGHT! I got my blazer today!! hahs.. RENTED one can.. like.. ughs.. okay, nevermind. It beats having to spend my overly precious money on some suit I'd only wear like less than 20 times in my entire school life in NYP. (maybe more than 20, but still.. no time to buy one now lah)

Hmm..... okokokokokookok.. shit, my mind's reeling at overload level.. hahas..
OH, that's right!!! I met Merlin today!!! bwahahs.. okay, NOT magician Merlin (for gawd's sake, that faggot's dead over centuries ago! he's made up!)

Merlin as in my senior from St. Helen's pride and joy troupe MERLIN!!!! :D she's still blur as ever.. super nice... she still recognises me!!! *grins* She used to be in Track & Field.. really nice girl.. :)

I was telling her about Jasmine and Clare... and she was like "huh? forgot.. hehs.." ahahs.. ahh well..

alright, I think I gotta scram now..
Will update tomorrow night.. when I get home at like 9plus.. yah?

amanda, what's your that blog add again ah? Send me an e-mail with that blog or something.. g-mail or something.


Toodles! (:
(be good, y'all!)