2004-09-22

imma back..!!


Mood: just about dead

I just got back from the mall.. Decided not to waste my precious precious money on last minute clothes.. it's stupid and impractical.

Anyway, yeah... TODAY TODAY TODAAAY...
I bumped into lionel (sicko guy) like 3 times, no 4 times today.. like wtf? hahas..
ahh well.. didn't really see him there, he was like "HEY.." hahahs..

And then, I called him Spasticated Idiot like over 5 times.. hahahahahahha.. he threatened to call me by some chemical term.. bwahhas.. go ahead! :P =X

Then, PS reminded me that I was supposed to call him Sicko, so there we go.. I called him Sicko again.. ahhahahas.. it was down right amusing, to tell you the truth..


Okay okay, so enough of the Sicko guy -There's only SO much space in my blog- *holds up only an inch inbetween index finger and thumb*
So, not much to talk about Sicko Lionel (heh! it ACTUALLY rhymes!)
anyway..

Let's see...
Have my reports to finish, but I don't feel like doing any of them... :S
I admit, I'm lazy.. hahas..
I've got a headache going on... :S
Well, I'll just try doing some of it.. okay, maybe not.. I need some rest.. my mind's been going off like some ticking bomb for the past 10 hours..

Sickening..
well, I think I'll go unwind abit..

then i'm outta here again.. hahahs...

Toodles! (: