2004-09-22

ARGH!! blardy headaches....

project is saved...
Mood: rather annoyed, but that's okay

I shan't reveal too much of what we did for our Gene Mutation project today...
Just that I got quite alot done with the rest.. :)


I WASHED FISH TANKS TODAY!!!! okay, it was just ONE fish tank, but.. hahas. yeah.

I WASHED A FISH TANK TODAY!!! *mega grin*

bwhahas.. okay, I think I sound frigging insane now. But that's okay..
Well, I was having my zebrafish duty today. PS was deyolking.. THIRTY EGGS!!
~%@^#*$!!!
like WHAT THE F**K!?!?
wow! 30 eggs!!
phwah!!!

Hmm.. nevermind, I managed to WASH A FISH TANK!! (okay, that's sounding really spastic now, nvm) only coz I managed to use only LESS THAN HALF OF A PAPER TOWEL to clean that damn stinky thing up!! ^_~V
Am I pro or what??? *smirks*

I'm going shopping in a bit.. hahas.. for clothes!! with mom and dad..
Uhmm.. had PALs meeting today, it was okay.. hmm.. we discussed quite a fair bit of stuff for the upcoming Chinese Orchestra thing.. We have to wear blazers. It'll be the first time I wear a blazer.. heh..
Hopefully I don't look too stupid or anythin'.. *sheepish grin*
Gary looked really suave in his SA suit the last time.. I really admire him.. pfffft.. as a sister of course.. get your mind outta gutter, you!

hahahs..
I had to lug Kumaran's super heavy lappy, and Ee Ren's bag from the zebrafish room all the way to McD's just now after the PALs meeting.. seh~ X.x i nearly died.
I had to carry my fuck heavy bag with that over loaded fuck heavy lappy of mine too.. plus all their stuff...

I nearly died. x.X

*faints*


Bah.. anyway, Kumaran and Ee Ren came back from their little outing.. and met up with me at McD's..
Ally was out with her grandma again.. and PS was in the band room having this crazy 5-hour self practice session on her barritone sax.. so cool.. hmm.. perhaps I shall learn another instrument other than the guitar.. it gets annoyingly boring after a while playing all strings and no drums or what. Percussion sounds cool. *grins*

But daaaamn, I can't have a beat for nuts! =X hahas!

okok, I'll update like later, when I get home from shopping...
So, you take care peeps, don't be naughty, and do your homeworks, yah?

Peace. ;)