2004-09-25

Weekly shit


Mood: restless again..

This week in The Thursday Threesome:

::Crockpot Marmalade Chicken::

Onesome: Crockpot-- Hey, Winter is just around the corner! Does that mean crockpot meals for you? ...and how about the students: When you get home for the holidays will Mom have had something simmering all day?
crockpots.. yummy stuff... hahas.. love them, but I seldom get to eat them.. ahh well...
holidays? oh man.. I'm a day-student in school.. so, I go home everyday after school.. lol..

Twosome: Marmalade-- Chunk style or creamy? Do you even do jams, jellies and peanut butters with bits and pieces in them? ...or is that something you like have stocked on the shelves?
I like it creamy.. easier for me to spread it out on the toast.. mmm... LOVE the jams, jellies and PBs with all the bits and pieces in them!!!

Threesome: Chicken-- pot pies? Do you love 'em or hate 'em? Simple, -eh? ...and if you love 'em, where do you find good ones? ...or is that even possible ?
pot pies.. never really heard of those.. but sounds like a normal pie.. but anyway, so long it's a pie, I love it! :) I'm a food junkie.. where to find good ones? i'm not really sure.. Singapore doesn't really sell those.. My mom makes lotsa pies.. well, not lots of them.. just once in a while..


And next, Friday's Feast!:

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how attractive do you think you are?
1-10? shit.. like um... i don't know, 10? *smirks* nah, just kidding, I'd say about 6 or 7.. can't be too sure about it.. then again, lots of people may hate me, but I love myself, so I'd give myself a good number of 8.. bwhahahs..

Soup
What local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city?
local restaurants.. there are local restaurants in this country?? I thought everything here was imported.. *laughs* umm, okay, I have no clue where to go for fancy meals.. try the hawker centres (aka food courts).. They serve the best stuff.. try Maxwell's..

Salad
What's a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
umm... trusting people too much with my personal stuff.. yup..

Main Course
Name something in your life that you feel you can depend on 100%.
My bed. HAHAHS!! no seriously, it doesn't complain, it doesn't back out on me, it doesn't do anything else except to welcome me home every single night with wide open arms to engulf me in it's comfort and warmth! My bed's a really good thing.. :) i love my bed.. hahahs.. ok, well you DID say "Something", not "someone"

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from September 24, 2104, what would you imagine the headline might be?
"Top Researcher finds cure for ________ in memory of grandma" and it'll be the picture of my grandchild or something.. *smiles* hopefully I died out of old age.. bwahhas..