2004-09-25

*big yawn*

....
Mood: VERY restless


I just woke up from my.. um.. let me count.. 5-hour sleep..
I have to take my fever meds again, then get knock out for another 5 hours.. and then wake up for dinner, take my meds again, and get knocked out for another 7 hours or so..

Oh man.. there goes my weekend, all to sleeping.
Not that I want to procastinate from golf. I really can't get up to play it.
The only reason why I'm not asleep now is because I was rudely awaken by 4 gun shots just now. And my drowsiness was fading off..

So here I am, feeling super numbed, and yeah, awake.. lol..
The last time I was this sick was just back last year..
I took a quick peek at my med history cards while at the doc's just now.. my first visit was on 2 November 1987 I think.. can't really remember, but that was ages ago..

But anyway, yeah..
feel like going out for a jog or sommat.. i bet mom's not allowing me to do that...
:(

Just took my fever medicine.. hahs.. feeling weird..

Terra was prancing all over my room just now while I was in bed sleeping.. I kept getting woken up with her jumping all over my bed.. I had to throw her off like 4 times!! hahas..

Oh man.. I'm feeling super weird now.. okay, I think I'll go back to sleep again..

byeeeee...
be good, y'all.