2004-09-27

check it out...


Mood: amused

"(5) Please do not use the Changi Airport Canteen for your studies."

That was part of the Please note the following segment in my semesteral timetable.. hahas..
it's stupid really! :P

who wants to go all the way to Changi Airport anyway? it's too far for my liking.. My comfort zone is right here in my living room. I don't want to leave it for nuts.. okay, maybe I'll leave it when I'm going overseas to further my education. *nods*

Anyway, still very much sick..
But I don't feel like sleeping, coz I've been sleeping for way too long..
(I hate the feeling of being super restless and numbed out by those drugs)

Chatting with Clement and Felix now..
Finished helping Gins with her IMD project.. lucky girl doesn't have to do semesteral exams.. damn.. how I wish I could do that too..

nevermind, nevermind...
People will pay me big bucks when I start working in the years to come.
I hope to do like Forensics, or go into immunology.. it'll be cool..
hahas...

I have a PALs meeting on Thursday, headed by Kelvin, with the rest of the helpers, over at NYP McD's.. hahs.. this is gonna be so fun.

For all of you who are still VERY clueless.. Anson Hu, Tension, and B.A.D will be coming down to NYP on 1 October 2004 for a basketball friendly.. :)

Be there if you can make it ya? Event starts at like 6pm, so be there early!

Anyways, yups...
i'm off to bed... toodles and nighty night peeps!