2004-09-27

As far as an eternity..

I want the time to go by..
Mood: bored.. *yawn yawn*


blahs.. hahs.. Gary's much much better these few days!! :D I'm so happy too! hahas.. So long he starts on his sarcastic comments, and sadistic one-word answers.. he's just about normal like that. :) At least he bothers to comment, unlike previously.. he'll be all like "...", "shut the fuck up and get the fuck away from me, you bloody ass fucker".

like, heh.. okay, at least he's better now, I don't mind all those vulgarities he hurled at me previously. So long as he's happy now, that's all that matters..

Hmm.. well, we had only TWO sickening lessons for school today. So frigging unproductive. It's like, morning -8am- IMB lecture for 55 minutes, then this looooonnnnng 4-hour break, then it's afternoon -1pm- IMB tutorial for another 55 minutes.. and then, I came home.. It was SUPER boring.. -_-||

And so, during that ardously long 4 hours worth of shit-talk, 9 of us went down to Orchard Road.. to have breakfast. hehs.. went to FoodChain.. I had... heh heh.. Pig Organ Kway Chap!!! yummy!!!! :D

The rest were grossed out at what I was muching on, but daaaamn, it was TASTY!!! hahas.. reminded me when I was 7, every weekend was pig organ food stuff.. yummy stuff.. ^_^

Anyway, after breakfast, we headed down to Heerens to take a stroll. Obviously most of the shops weren't open, but that's okay.. KimG suggested the PhotoClub.. ;) good suggestion, I might add.. hahas..

We took like $18 worth of neo-prints (not $18 each, it was just $18 = $2 each) hahas.. I have to go scan out those pictures later.. when Gary's not hogging the computer.. hahs..

Well, we arrived back at school at about 12.40pm.. hahs.. 20 minutes before tutorial started.

Oh yah, today's presentations.. my goodness, the second presentation was such a total bore.. I've heard enough of NEwater to tell you how it actually works.. RO water.. otherwise known as Reverse Osmosis water, is where by you use chemicals to purify the water, then, you use a sponge, it's a special sponge.. and you run the water through it. If I'm correct, an electric current runs through the water, thus neutralising the chemicals that are toxin to the body.

Anyway, if I'm wrong in any way, take it as you didn't read anything you just read, and I just typed. I'm being drugged again.. I'm spouting nonsense like how a poet spouts his nonsense in rhymed words. (really, half the time, you won't know what the poem is talking about unless the title is really simple and self-explanatory)

In any case, after a good nap, I shall get on with my work.

3 graphs to be done for Physical Chemistry in MS Excel, my report for inorganic Chemistry, and planning for the next 4 weeks to come..

Shit, this really sucks.. How come I can't do project-based learning like Gins's school does? *sighs*


Oh yeah, on an interesting note, stupid dr. lionel decided to take a little tour on level 6 at 2pm today. stupid farker. I hate him. Actually, I hate any fucking lecturer who collects a dollar from me coz I didn't have my lanyard on, or rather, I'd hate any lecturer who thinks he's so fucked up, UP there.

If you can get what I mean.

This is what happened after school today:

Clement, The Sinister Trio (ally, ps and i) and Josephine were taking pictures with Ms yap using Clem's digicam (I want those pics, thanks! ;P). Dr Lionel(gay's partner), Mr Richard (the gay) and William How(asshole) came walking by. Coz we were seated on the tables, they decided to give us a visit.

D.L: Is this group giving you any trouble, Ms Yap?
M.Y: No, not at all.
D.L: are you SURE?
M.Y: yes, I'm sure. They're just more active than the other classes.
*pause* (coz he's glaring at us, having found no proof to yell at us for)
Me: How can she not like us?
M.Y: They're much livelier too, I like this group.
Me: Hah! see? we're not being too noisy.. we're just livelier than the rest..
*pause* (he glares some more, and checks our necks for lanyards)
D.L: Are you REALLY SURE they're not causing any form of trouble to you?
M.Y: (pastes plastic smile) No, they are not causing any trouble to me. --> I could practically see her eyes rolling inwardly and her gritting her teeth.
(D.L glares ALOT more)

(Like what FUCK, which spastic part of NO, THEY ARE NOT CAUSING ANY TROUBLE do you NOT understand?!?)

I held up my lanyard and waved it all around the air..
Me: I have my LANYARD... See? LAN-YARD. you can't take a dollar from meeee! LAN-YARD.

(i know, that sounded fuck-spastic, but for a fuck-spastic lecturer, you need some fuck-spasticatedness.)

The rest of the gang followed suit.

Then, he spots Ee Ren and Soek for not having their lanyards on.. Dunno what he said to them.. he was kinda reprimanding them.. heck lah.. I truly couldn't be bothered with gay lecturers like him.
So, the gang and I continued with our little photoshoot session, had a good picture taken, and we bid Ms Yap good-bye, before we all gave (okay, I did anyway) that stupid gay-shorties lecturer gang a once-over glare before making hell load of noise on the way out. ;)

okay, so we weren't all that noisy, but anyway, I DON'T LIKE FAGGOTS LIKE THOSE GAY LECTURERS. (at least asshole william how isn't all that bad)

You know, you can just say it once, say it twice.. but truthfully speaking, by the third time, it gets boring, on the forth, you're like an annoying buzzing fly...
By the fifth time of repeating that fucking point of putting on that fucking lanyard, you sound worse than the discipline master himself (william how) -who doesn't even nag THAT much as that dr lionel does- my gawd! what a bunch of loser teachers my school has!!!

If only all the teachers were like Dr. Joel or Mr Jay.. or Dr Xu... the world would be so much better. Having teachers like Mr Mallard would be good too! but SCL just HAD to have those loser gays.. pfft! like fuck-shit. The teachers really make it sucky here.

I love my class more than anything in NYP, really.

Nothing beats having MB0406 alllll to myself. *nods in satisfaction*

They're a bunch of maniacs, no doubt, but at least they're maniacs with a reason and motive. They go mad for good stuff.. not mad like those faggoty lecturers.. sheesh!

What's up with schools and discipline anyway?

I though Polytechnic is supposed to be fuck relaxed! What's up with all this lanyard shit? you let those AJC students roam the entire school like nobody's business and you don't say a word about it, yet, you scold us for not having lanyards on, then throw a fucking hussy tantrum fit about it to our mentor?


Wow.


Lovely day, isn't it?