2004-09-28

i feel sick...

ughs...
Mood: blurry

Just woke up.. at um.. yah.. 5.20pm? hahhas..
Didn't feel really good.. kinda queasy, so had a gooooood long nap. (okay, so it was only 2 hours)

Anyway, just chatted with debra!!!! oh man, miss that girl sho sho much.. hahas.. okay, next week, I shall make sure I can go out with them next week... hahs..

Oh, how I miss those two ah.. hmm.. two as in debra and serica.. hahas..

Okay, hmmm.. school was.. boring today..
Tuesdays, while short, are boring days in school.. anyway, Mallard was sick today.. so French was boring..

Today's inorganic chemistry was simple.. and easy, so yeah, also boring..
We did adding stuff to hexane, ethanol, water and acetone.. hahas.. it was okay.. fun.. I broke a test tube.. stupid thing slipped out of my grip. Well, no problem. hahs..

Gins' came down to NYP today!! :) hahs..
To do some quick printing.. have breakfast.. and then yeah.. hahas.. oh man.. :P
It's sooooooo good to have an old friend next to me in school once in a while.. hahs..
Really brightens up my mood, come to think of it. *grins*
Brings back lots of jolly good memories.. hahs.. I can't wait till the holidays arrive, and then I can go back to EC Park with Gins' and Felix and we can go play in the sea once more! hahs.. Maybe we'll move to Sentosa this time.. but EC Park's just a ride away leh.. hahs.. we'll discuss about this when my hols arrive k, gins?

I'm really very satisfied with the colour printers in NYP! ;)
They're frigging hell good stuff.. hahas.. Gins' work came out looking spiffy and really good to go.. I'm really satisfied with it.. hahas..

Gins says she'll make me go down to TP one of these days.. bwahahs.. I will, babe.. During my hols yah.. I'll make a date with you, Cindy, Felix and the others.. and I'll go down to TP and have a good lunch with all of you.. hahas!

Alright. Oh yeah, that's right.. Bumped into Lionel (the sicko, not gay) in the South Canteen today! hahas.. He was with his Girlfriend, having lunch, I presume.. hahas.. He was making fun of my St. Helen shirt.. bloody ku ku that guy.. ahh well.. he definitely treats me like his little sister. ahahha.. why'd I say that? coz he was like "no lah.. it's a nice shirt lah.. nice shirt.." hahas..

I haven't really described lionel, haven't I?
Well, meet Lionel. Tall, mixed-blooded, ruddy asshole. heh. just kidding on the last part. He's half Chinese, half Indian. His mom's a Chinese, coz he speaks chinese, hokkien.. the likes.. Used to be from St. Patrick's (or so he says), and he's like some act-cool dude.. plays floorball like some freakazoid.. (but that's just him I suppose) and he's in the SCL Club Committee (which I will take over from him soon. bwahahs). He's cool enough.. Reminds me very much of.. wasshisname.. ahh.. those guys at Mavis Tutorial.. ahahs.. yeah.. Gins will know lah..

Hmm, anyway, yeah, having introduced Lionel (of which I'm sure SCL peeps know him only too well), I call him the Spasticated Sicko. *nods* heh heh. He just reminds me of some spasticated sicko lah.. so too bad, dude.. spasticated you are, sicko you will be too.. ;) [he'll never get to read that. *smirks*]

Alright!! *mega grin* I'm feeling so uber exhilarated.. hahas.. :) :) "Oh happy day!!"
Ms Ang sms-ed me during French this morning, about my getting into the...

*drumroll please!*

SCL School Club COMMITTEE!!!!

Anyway, uh hmmm.. have to do up this crazy 50-word intro about myself, my accomplishments, CCA, commitments to secondary school, whatnots.. and KNOWING ME.. I'm sooooo long-winded.. I'm gonna die doing this shit..

Okay, guess I should be going..
it's like 10.30pm already.. hhahahs.. took me FIVE hours doing this!! :P