2004-09-30

what a drag.....


Mood: exhausted?


My bad, I got William How's name wrong. Or rather, the person whom I THOUGHT was William How.. wasn't even William How to begin with.. * HUGE sweatdrop*

He was Dr Matthew.

Thanks to my dear lipo-poly-saccharide (aka PS), I found that little info out while she was having her lunch this afternoon before comm. skills.

My bad, really. Sorry.. hahahs..


ANYWAY...
We had our 4th PALs Forum today. It was our orientation.. Rather boring really, since I know practically 5/6 schools.
All I didn't know was the School of Design (SDN).. OMG.. I soooo want to get my ass out of SCL and go join SDN!!!

The lady said that the students come in knowing fucking nuts about drawing, and they grad out knowing ALL about it, plus doing animations, games, interactive medias..

Oh man....the stuff there was all so coooool...

hmmm.. okay, I think I change my mind.. those guys in SDN are allll so talented in drawing. I just remembered: I can't draw for nuts.. :(

Bah, anyway....
Yeah.. I don't know.. the PALs seniors were really disappointed with today's turnout and the attitude of the participants.. Us freshies were just walking off like nobody's business half-way through the forum.. it was.. BAD. like BAD bad..
I feel for Jolene and Jasmine.. it was the only reason why I stayed on till the end of the forum..

MB0406 PAL members were horrible in their participation. All running off halfway. At least JunCheng and Josephine bothered to stay till dinner time, and Xiao Hui stayed till after dinner. All that was left after dinner was just Ian and I. I know Soek was sick.. so yeah.. MB0402 had full attendance I think.. it's like the whole lot of them came, the whole lot of them stayed.

Talk about my class being enthusiastic about doing things.. I think 0402 beat us to it once again. This sucks big time, I felt rather inferior coz they were so dominant. But since I worked with that one HUGE group just last Friday, it wasn't all that bad.. I really hope to expect more participation from my class on such things in the future.. ahh well.. *big shrug*

But I can't believe Ally and PS just left me there like that. How nice of them. Well, although PS did stay till just before dinner... still... haiz... oh whatever...

Nevermind.. I shall not get too bothered on that matter.

I have a math test tomorrow.. :S I haven't practiced for it whatsoever. Can't be bothered, to tell you the truth. I'm so tired already.

I'm coughing badly. Have been coughing this dry cough throughout the entire day.. =(
I felt so sick and kinda feverish too.. those germs are back again I guess.. shall try not to do too much microA lab stuff tomorrow morning.. I don't wanna contract those horrid bacteria..


Alright.. I think I'll go do some math first before sleeping..
forcing myself to do at least 10 sums.. hahs..
nighty night peeps.. y'all be good and behave.

Toodles! (: