2004-10-23

At amanda's place..

With the little cuzzies and her foot right up at my face.. YUCK.
Mood: heh.. okay larh..



Over at amanda's place, I'm supposed to be studying, but I'm not.. hee hee.. Actually, I studied. Just a little.. I wanna go home and do up those little cardy thingy for studying. hahas.. i forgot about those..

Anyway, yeah..
There was this really heart-breaking scene while I was on bus 171 to manda's just now..
I just hanged up the phone with manda when I saw this old man about 65 years old.. he was holding a this old old umbrella, and the most hurting thing I saw.. was his left leg.

It was so horribly bow-legged such that his knee looks inverted. You know how our knees bend this way > his was bending < this way.. it looked soooo painful.. my heart was so crying for him as he walked so slowly. Every ten painful steps meant that he had to stop to rest for 2 minutes before he could continue walking.

Imagine if it was raining heavily, what would he use to hold on to, to walk with? or if he didn't use the old umbrella to shelter himself, he'd be so utterly drenched.. Would anyone stop to help him along?


Anyway, yep, joey's home, that's what manda says and she says the female woof woof is back with him too.. hahas.. female woof woof.. :) so amusing.. hee okok, shan't say anymore about that.

Yep. had fried hokkien prawn mee for lunch, courtesy from Amanda's parents.. :D lovely lovely..
Last night midnight rendez-vous was, um.. rather insane right? hahahs.. :P oh well, get used to it. hehe.. that's just me..

Hmm.. what else did I come across along the way to amanda's place...? oh, on the way up to her flat, we came across Joey's obnoxious next door caucasian neighbours. She told me how horrible they were..

Oh, I was sms-ing char today! hahs.. she told me Stanley came down on Thursday night to give her a geat surprise.. :) he gave her 3 presents for her birthday.. then he left on friday morning for Afghanistan to do some charity work..

Hahas... anyway, feeling a little mundane not studying.. so, yeah, I better get back to my lecture notes..



Amanda's foot is still right up my face.. yucky girl... oiiii.. i don't wanna smell your foot. grrr...


Kk, toodles peeps..
be good yah.. ;)


P.S. to PS: (no pun intended) but yeah, anyway..
THAT THEORY AIN'T TRUE!!! hahs.. it's just meant to be a stupid joke Gary told me yesterday morning.. *evil grin* can't believe you fell for it! heh heh heh.. but anyway, NO, you will NOT come 5m in radii close to my pet cat.

And heh.. you SURE you can be a good housewife? heh.. I can imagine you throwing the chairs and tables at the washing machine coz it doesn't work the way you want it to.. and heh.. and, um, okay, I better not say too much. I'll prolly get myself killed if I did so..