2004-10-22

B-cube

or rather B to the power of 3..
Mood: finally a little relaxed


that stands for.. Bah, Bleah, Bof.
Ally's signature B3 (um, B-cube. yes.)... hahahs..
Kelly and Ally made blueberry chocolate muffins and the other one was... walnat-chocolate muffins.... YUMMY!!!!! :)
next time, Kelly, Ally and I will bake cookies, muffins and cakes.. and set up B3 as a bakery! (So, who wants to invest? hee hee...)

They both do really really good food... it's as good as the bakery's...
perhaps I'll hire them as chefs for my potential restaurant-cafe idea.. yes.... hahas.. I've always wanted to set up my own cafe.. After I'm sick and tired of Research, I shall set up a restaurant-cafe thing.. yeah... in an expensive shopping area.. those side walk restaurants.. yeah.. hope to get it like NYDC's or like.. I dunno.. hahas.. I was thinking maybe like some 3-in-1 cafe. You have a section for the drinkers, they can pub there, the cafe section next to and around it.. and on the second floor, you can have the main fancy restaurant thing.. third floor will be my home... hahahas..


I'll sell all sorts of weird stuff, like cockroach legs, pig intestines, monkey brains and maybe cow's uterus and bull's penis.





Nah, I'm just kidding..





hahhas.. But seriously, if I can get hold of good chefs (mind you, my taste is rather good.. (I might say mom's cooking is good, which it really is, but she's still a little on the sub-standard on my list)... Well, I'll give it like maybe put aside one day to be the seafood day, a day to be vegetable day (where we have more vegs in the food).

Sound good?

I think it's like great.. so, who wants to be initial investors? hahahs...
nevermind, I'll work for my own money... ;)
And oh yeah, all food served will be healthy food.. no GM food stuff.. so naturally, food there is gonna be expensive...


Anyway...
French was quiite a disaster, but I'll pass.. with a C as usual..
I have a C for IMB... *sobs*
So sad.. no A+.... haiz..


Well, I went out of the house at like.. 9.15am today.. reached school at.. 10am? yeah... studied french till 1.30pm.. wasn't actually studying really.. I was more like flipping through, back and forth, through the pages..

heh... had lunch with wei sheng, then, yea, went to class with Shakeila and Clement.. Oh yea, clement and I resolved our differences...hahas...


hmmm.... nothing much to type about now...
Sorry amanda, didn't respond to you message just now.. I was like.. sleeping.. hahas...

kk, I'm off for dinner...

Toodles!!