2004-10-21

Massacre the.. um.. pidgeons..

yes, those feathery things
Mood: moodless.. just quiet..


Being quiet doesn't mean I'm sad.. or moody.. or depressed.. it's just the "...." mood.. hahhas... engine haven't really warmed up yet for crapping.. saving up the energy for later when I meet Allison later at Orchard MRT at 11am..bwahahahs...


IT'S CHARMAINE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL' SIS!!!!!



Bwhahahs... she must be soooo embarassed now.. poor girl, I'm always embarassing her.. heh heh.. I do the online embarassment.. I don't know what mich does.. prolly the live embarassment like squealing away at 120 decibals.. heh.. scarrry..


Anyway, Char.. hope you have a happy birthday!!! *MwAH!!*

oh, and amanda told me too.. so....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWIE!!!!

yups.. hahs.. hope you have a great year ahead of you too! ;)




I did lots of thinking last night, or rather, recalling, of what happened yesterday. (well, besides the major fact that we went window shopping for bags and stuff)

We went looking for... um... yeah, bikinis.. hahas.. PS's buying a bikini for her best friend.. bwhahahs.. so we spent 1/2 our time scrutinising at bikini tops and what nots.. hahas.. it was so amusing, really.. interesting to an extent, but highly amusing.. hahahahahs.. :P

And well, PS said that Ally and I had to meet a target. "a goal", as how PS would say. That is, we have to make her lose as much fats as possible and make her look skinnier than me right now.. and like, abit more. heh.. it's gonna be tough.. but we'll manage, right Ally? :D Basically, we're gonna call up PS's mom to stop feeding her so much, and stop PS from having like 6 meals a day.. (yes, she has SIX meals a day, double the average!)

heh... and when we've reached that goal.. SG$50 here we come.. yes, PS said she'll put aside SG$50 each for Ally and I if we manage to get her to shrink in size and weight.. :P


Well, there's really quite a lot more stuff there is that happened yesterday, but I really can't seem to recall... my mind's filled with other stuff... haiz...
oh well..


okay, I'm going to study french now..
there's some e-learning shit to do...


Toodles for now!