2004-10-20

in the comp laaaab...

heh heh..
Mood: freaking out lah


Okay, seriously, I'm supposed to be doing the feedback surveys...
But I got kicked out of the system..
yeah...
Don't know how I did that, but yeah, that's what's happened..


I'm so bored...
freaking out here.. haven't even touched Physical Chemistry..
I can't study... i'm telling you, i'm just memorising the formulas, writing it out..
and memorising the procedures..

Ahhh.. so sad...
You can go ask Junius.. hahas.. i was like freaking out rather badly last night..
Sunday I'm going out to study for Chemistry..and microbio...

Bwhwahahahs.. I love the computers here at SCL block. It's sooooo gooood..
hee hee.. as SCL students, we're given like, the better computers.
Complete with flat screen.. okay i think i have to log out for a while..


Toodles for now!