2004-10-20

Day out

With ma sinister trio!!!
Mood: tired

Bwhahs.. okay, Joey just went offline.. he went to pick Amanda up.. yups..

Anyway, PS, Ally and I went down to Orchard after Physical Chem prac exam.. to do some WINDOW SHOPPING!!! hee hee.. there's so many things to talk about!! But I'm afraid I've forgotten like 4/5 of it..

Anyway, hi-lights for today..
um, yeah... well. We went to take a look at bags today.. hahas..
and bought some little stuff here and there.. I've figured, I need at least $200 for shopping. And I'll only be able to buy: one bag, one shirt.. and yeah, that's about it.. maybe some cheapo ear-rings from 77th street.. okay, so 77th street stuff ain't that cheap, but yeah, it's reasonably priced.

Okay, seriously aight, I've forgotten what I wanted to blog about. I had this really GREAT few topics to blog about just now, but I can't remember.


but yeah...

basically, I screwed up today's paper again. Gave 20 marks away for calculations of pH.. my GAWD... how could i EVER forget that? haiz..

I feel so dumb for today's exam..
I KNEW the stuff, but I forgot... *sighs*

Anyway, 3 papers down, 7 more to go.. wait.. is it 7 in the first place?
let me count.. math, microA, IMB, phys chem, inorg chem.. um.. oh. okay, 5 papers.

heh.. alright, oh wait, i've done CSTW already.
4 down, 5 to go. yes.. 5 more..
till my holidays.. bwhahahahhs.. can't wait.

I want to go see the kids at Assisi!!! hahs..

okay, i'm off to the shower, then to my room to Zzzz...
Lyns will be down at my place at 9... so early... i wanted to sleeeeep..
haiz..


well, okay..

Toodles for now..
Be good, y'hear????