2004-10-21

RP/Durian/BK/NYDC/Cine/HOME!!!

that's just...
Mood: exhausted


okay, basically, I didn't want to forget what I did today, so yeah, there you go! hahas..

I didn't really study. If that's what you call studying. I only did half of french, which is alright with me. hahs.. Tomorrow, I'll go through the conjugations of french tomorrow morning while at the library with wei sheng.. yeah, I've planned to meet up with him tomorrow for study session.. We're gonna have lunch together!! :)

hahs...
RP - Republic Polytechnic
alright. I crashed RP today, while they were all having lunch. I feel soooo at home there for some stupid reason. Maybe I should've appealed to join Rica over at RP in the first place. Yeah, having second thoughts about NYP.. I don't know.. the NYP pride and prestige holds me back, but the good studying prospects call me over to RP.. I'm stuck. and highly confused. but before I start sweating out on whether I should go appeal to join RP or not, I'll have to do my 'homework' on it again.. hahs.. oh well..

Rica wasn't really pleased that I agreed to come down to RP coz Amanda told me to go down. Seriously, I thought I'd give her a big surprise at that point of time.. but.. turned out horribly wrong.. =(

RP's really cozy.. and huge in a way, I might add..
well, I'd been to RP before it was RP.. that was like in 2001, for NDP stuff.. yeah.. when it was still the MOE building..
Nice change really.. :) but it still looks haunted, no matter what.
I looooove RP's library... I doubt I'll ever get bored in that library... hahs.. alll those BOOKS!!! just racks and racks and shelves and shelves and MORE shelves of them! and those sofas!! wow!! hahs..

Then I met Kenny. yeah.. one of Amanda's closest friends in school.. I am NOT impressed. he made me WALK UP 8 flights of stairs to the FOURTH floor. just to say "Hi" and that's it? pffft. SOOOO 'impressed', my foot. not good first impression, manda..

And I can bet you, her classmates were only nice to her coz I was there. Full out 100% I can assure that to you all reading this. I could see they were restraining not to say something mean.

ANYWAY..
Durian - Esplanade
We went to Esplanade (on joey's recommendation) to study. We shifted around the blardy cafe hell knows how many times before managing to clinch that BIG table. bwhahs. love it. I studied while Ally and amanda went to the piano room and played for an hour and a half.. It was during then that I managed to get most of the vocab into my empty head. We took some pics at the foyer area.. where the static visual arts are being displayed.

BK - Burger King
We went there to get allison's taro turnover.. (it's really just a yam hot pie)
And Amanda was doing her reflection journal and whatnots..
Amanda was singing "angel" from the corrs coz it was played over the speakers..

NYDC - New York Dessert Cafe
nice place, it was my first time there, really. I'd never taken a second glance at this cafe even though I've walked past that cafe for hell knows how many times.. I LOVE THE MUD PIES!!! yummy stuff. Now I know where to get yummy mudpies.. at NYDC. (but seriously, i've tasted better) hahs.. we took pictures in NYDC... shall post them up one of these days.. Amanda went super mad. Ally and I concluded that she was on a sugar high. yes, sugar high. lyns went crazed.

Cineleisure
Joey called when we just stepped out of the train at Somerset MRT station. Said that his girlfriend wouldn't let him go and insisted that he drove her alllll the way home. He was apologetic, I could tell, coz Amanda was screaming at him for not dumping the female dog (his gf) to join us for pool at cine's.. Her mood was rather black... well, anyway, we played like 4 games of pool i think... no, 3.. hahs.. Ally's treat! :) but Ally sat at the corner studying and catching up for french.. hee.. thank gods I studied while they played. yes.. hahs..
I WON A GAME OF POOL!!!!! FINALLY!!!! yeah, I told you I'm not good at anything really.. I'm an all-rounder, no doubt, but I'm NOT a GOOD all-rounder. yes.. hahahhas... see the BIG difference there? yeah.. hahahhahas..

Okay, so Amanda wasn't concentrating on her games.. so naturally, I won..
Ally and I walked her over to her bus stop and waited for her bus with her.. she hopped on to 106 and yeah, Ally and I made our way down to PS... (as in Plaza Sing.)

At PS, we got another taro turnover for ally before we made our way home on the NEL..
yeah...


I don't know.. maybe people think it's my doing of displaying any wealth that I've got. But I just don't buy those concession stamps like what Amanda and Allison do.. they were rather confused at why I don't get ANY form of concession stamps..

okay, so here are like.. a FEW good reasons:
1. I'm lazy to go figure out when I have to update the stamps
2. Mom does the input of credit for my card, unless I'm really out of credit while out without her
3. I really choose not to notice concession stamps.


yeah.. hahas.. so, yah.. lame but really, valid reasons, in my opinion. hehehe..

Anyway, Gins came over today!!! :)
She needed some white powder for her halloween's party tomorrow night. She's dressing up as a school ghost.. so, she'll be donning a uniform, jap-girl style (that's my idea on the jap-girl part) ahahs..
She's gonna look great!!! *grins*
We had a quick chat.. I told her my potential plans.. she said it might not be wise to do that.. but it'll be good if I spent some time to think on it just to be sure.. I agree too...



Then, Amanda and Joey came home.. chatted with them for a while..
manda pulled a muscle in her back... shit lah... no kaki to play pool with now... nvm...
I'll drag bra and rice to play with me... hehehe...
although.. haiz... they're always so busy... :S whenever I'm so free, they're either not feeling well, or they don't wanna go out coz they've got other plans...

fine, that's okay with me. Some other time then... :)


I will be able to stuff in all the frenchy stuff by lunch time tomorrow... :) lovely lovely! pity joey had to be stuck with the female dog of a girlfriend (no matter how pretty she is)... yeah... pity he couldn't help ally and I with french...

Amanda actually told us "coiffeur" meant coffee, when it really meant 'barber shop' hahahs.. it's okay... there won't be extended module for french.. (although I hope sooo much for it.. haiz..)


Well, I'm really tired out now.. gotta wake up SUPER early tomorrow morning...
so, toodles for now!!

and be good, all of you.