2004-10-29

At RP

i stole rica's lappy...
Mood: bwhahahs...



Not bad... went to school earlier on, met J, got the microA stuff from him...
good news classmates!! Most of us have A's and B's for our reports... there were a few C's....

heh.. then went down to orchard...
and then happen to bump into amanda.. apparently joey was in town too and wanted me to go have lunch with them, but yeah, was a little too late...

anyways, saw Vivian at cineleisure's KFC.. whahahs... she looked like a guy, spoke malay, and was cursing in hokkien... O.o like what fuck?

heh... I bought a colonel burger and didn't know it came with a complementary drink... and it only cost me like... $1.75!!!!
SERIOUS!!! so yeah... had lunch there.. with amanda.. (it was her SECOND lunch.. yes... she eats a loooooot....

hahahhhs... debra sms-ed me.. asked if I wanted to go watch movie with her later while waiting for rica... oh man, I reasoned with her that if we wanted to watch movie, by the time she arrived, we might as well just go MosBurger's to sit for a while and have a super super SUPER long lunch/tea break.. (knowing how long debra takes just to bathe and get ready to come out...)

heh.. so, no.. we decided it'll be better if I crashed Republic Polytechnic first.. then she gets out of the house and head down to RP herself later...
but chances are, she'd prolly just get herself LOST while just sitting in the bus...
-__-||

so, here I am, in RP... disgusted at amanda's fourth finger.. (her and the yucky pus)
eurgh... thank god i had my lunch earlier on... well, if you can call that lunch...
hahas.. ok, so I gotta go now, rica needs to get her day's project done...


Toodles!
be good.