2004-10-26

kill the koalas!!!

what? i can't think of a better one!
Mood: pleased

Bwhahahs... still basking in the enjoyment of having to know that I've got an accomplice in listening to good eurobeats.. ;)

heh heh heh... I was having so much fun telling dad about how I annoyed amanda with just a 2 minute and 38 second song... called BabyCakes, by 3 of a Kind.
Lionel, if you happen to be at Joey's or Howie's and reading this particular entry, do you by any chance like Chicane as well? hahahahs...


Hmm.. serica sent me something really hilarious this morning!! hahas.. :) thanks girl!!! can't wait to meet up with you and debra come this friday!

Anyhoo, this is amusing!


Phua Chu Kang was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.

This is what he came up with......
"1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But couple saw me, so
I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run until
I fall 6 and throw out. So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at
him.
Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9
back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and
say I am 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also
ask me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but
I dont know what he 1".


*grins*

Terra is big enough to be a stuff toy now!! hahahs.. was playing with her just now.. realised that i can be rough with her and she doesnt' mind it.. hahas.. :) she's drooling all over my sock now.. yucky little cat.

Still remember when she was just a weeee little half-my-palm-size kitten. She was soooo tiny!! And now, she's this FAT cat.. with nice, sleek fur of a colour that I just adore soooo much.. ;) I'm one satisfied pet owner alright. Love lovin' that cat.. hee hee..


Hmm, well, I promised dad not to be on Blogger for too long per session, so yeah, guess I'm stopping here for a while then.. hahs...

Toodles! ;)
(Y'all better be good. or you won't get any presents from anyone. I'm not hinting.)