2004-10-24

I'M SO FRIGGING BORED!!!

so, I did those quizzes one can find in Friendster's..
Mood: bored..

Just had lunch... don't feel like studying as of yet.. I'll get on it once I'm done with this entry.

Mom told me gary cut himself again. I'm confiscating that fucking knife for as long as I can. As you can see, I'm kinda pissed off by gary now.

>YOU<
[1] Name : Angeline
[2] Age : 18
[3] Place Of Birth : Singapore
[4] Colour Of Hair : Naturally black, I dyed it copper blonde, it came out copper brown
[5] Colour Of Eyes : used to be black, serious! but it's turned a little brownish..
[6] Last 4 digits of your home no. : 2410 (go buy 4-D!!)
[7] Members in your family(include urself) : 6
[8] Gender : female

>School<
[9] Level you are in(pri/sec/etc) : Tertiary (Polytechnic)
[10] School : NYP SCL(LS)
[11] Class : MB0406
[12] Favourite Subject : French, IMB, Comm Skills
[13] Hatest Subject : All forms of Chemistry
[14] Highest Marks for English: A2
[15] Highest Marks for Mathematics: um.. A1? I forgot..
[16] Highest Marks For Chinese : B3
[17] Highest Marks For Science : A2
[18] Favourite Non-test Subject : French!! oh, and religious class back in primary school.. hehe..
[19] This year's form teacher : Mr Jay Kaelash (cool name right?)

>Favourites<
[20] Favourite Hangout : umm... can't have a specific hangout..
[21] Favourite Pastime(s) : slacking, daydreamin', listening to my MP3s blasting over my speakers, sleeeeeping.
[22] Favourtie Sports : GOLF!! it's my ultimate favourite, but I don't mind TableTennis and badminton
[23] Favourite Colour : lovin' maroon. ;)
[24] Favourite Drink : water is still the best
[25] Favourite Food : depends
[26] Favourite Fruit : oranges
[27] Favourite Book : Any book from Jostein Gaarder
[28] Favourite Websites : my blog (like d'uh)
[29] Favourite Country : not sure, I think I'll stick to Singapore..
[30] Favourite Animal/Pet : what say you? I love my feline and my babe.. Terra and Junie Cuddles!
[31] Favourite Female Singer : -
[32] Favourite Male Singer : -
[33] Favourite Group Band : -
[34] Favourite Song : 3 of a Kind "Baby Cakes"
[35] Favourite Album : Maroon5 -- Songs about Jane
[36] Favourite Show : Young, Posh & Loaded
[37] Favourite Movie : Honey, Van Helsing (it's a classic)..
[38] Favourite Number : 1, 2, 3, 7, 13.
[39] Favourite Saying : "Risk it, Live it, then when you're done, Leave with it." -- That's MY motto. It's how I live my life to it's fullest.. ;)
[40] Favourite Shape : -
[41] Got any bf/gf : hmmm, technically speaking, it's not official, but it's a mutual thing going on between us.. hahs.. so yeah.
[42] First letter of your bf/gf's name : um, he's got two names.. okay, F.H.
[43] Got any crush : yeah, my bf lah
[44] First letter of your crush's name : look at [42]
[45]age of ur crush : same age
[46] Does your crush got bf/gf : yeah, that'll be me.
[47] Hope he/she got friendster?: nah.. it'll be a miracle if he has it.
[48] What condition must he/she has to be your bf/gf?: eh.. be as human as you can get.. it's good to dream.. hee..
[49]Where do u want to go for honeymoon : I dunno.. I have no preference.. hahs.. Maybe some place nice, like Japan or something
[50] when you wanna get married : not sure.. maybe when I finish my diploma.. then i'll be like 20 by then.. hmm.. maybe a year after that.. oh, I don't know.. just within the next 5 or 7 years..
[51] How many children you want : 3 is good enough. more than enough..
[52] Does he/she likes children : it's a riot when the kids are over at his place over the weekends! (tackle him, kids!! make sure you sit on him and squash him flat!!!)
[53] Do you two got the chance to chat often : no.. so sad..
[54] Are you willing to change for him/her : depends really.. I'd rather be myself..
[55] Do you hope he/she could change for you: no.. I love him for who he originally is.
[56] Is he/she handsome/pretty : obviously he's handsome, or he won't be in a modelling agency.. hahas
[57] Know his/hers parents : heh, yep! I know them, but I doubt they'll know me.. oh wait, they know me... they've heard of me.. hahas..
[58] Went to his/hers house : nope
[59] Know his/hers telephone: not anymore
[60] Went out with him/her: eh... nearly did.. but some stuff just decided to crop up EVERY SINGLE time. Just my luck, you know?

>Pick one<
[61] Love or Like : Love
[62] Nice-looking or Ugly : abit of both
[63] Rich or Healthy : Healthy, anytime.
[64] Famous or Confidential: um... Confidential, please.
[65] Sea or Land : both!
[66] Day or Night : both
[67] IQ or EQ : this is hard.. give me EQ. I'd rather know how to survive, then to be super intelligent but know not to survive and adapt.
[68] Tea or coffee : tea
[69] Egg Yolk or Egg White : none. calories.. cholesterol.
[70] White or Black : black
[71] Wine or beer : wine
[72] Cherry or Grape : cherries!!!
[73] Winter or Spring : Winter
[74] 1 or 100 : umm... just the number? 1 is good..
[75] Friends or Lover : both. I'm a friend, but I love my friends..
[76] On phone or in person : both
[77] Silver or Gold : silver
[78] Diamond or pearls: diamonds, of course..
[79] Ring or Necklace : umm... can't decide
[80] Ice-cream or Hot soup : ice cream

>Friendster<

[81] how many friends you have : 181 on my list
[82] how many testimonials you have : about 63
[83] how long: i've been on friendster's since.. um.. october/november last year.. can't remember..





well, I'm off to study again.
bye!