2004-10-24

Kill the duckies!!!!

heh.. and damage old fart's head too
Mood: bored, feeling studious again


Talking to Ah Mun jeje over MSN.. hehe.. :)
Well, the swiss knife was somehow placed on my laptop this morning.. but the laptop's on the dining table, so yeah, gary must've left it there..
I shall confiscate it for the time being.. I bought that thing anyway.

Hmmm... talking to old farty mexican, Luigi.. that guy needs a good kick to his arse.. i'm SOOOO not an open book, my dear mrDuck. heh.

Well, again, I slept at frigging 3.30am last night.. and woke up when Amanda called me up just now at about 9.30am.. 6 hours of sleep again.. =( that's a bad thing.. my beauty sleeeeeep.. haiz..

I had supper last night.. had instant mashed potatoes, and wheat crackers.. heh... at 2.30 in the morning.. lovely lovely...


Read Amanda's blog.. she fell down again!!! =( making me feel so bad for asking her to walk me out.. haiz... maybe for christmas, i shan't buy her a wallet like she requested, I'll buy her a pair of good sandals, the ones with good grips on the soles.. she's ALWAYS tripping and falling down.. You're so careless, amanda... be careful!!! you ah...


Well, I'm just going to Popular today.. to get those cards, and markers... YES.. drool amanda, DROOOOOOOL... get jelous or sommat.. hahahs.. I'm gonna get more of those markers... those good ones you were using yesterday...I hope to get $10 worth of markers.. hee hee... mom's gonna kill me, but I don't caaare!!



Okay, I think I shall go study now.. hahs...

Toodles for now!!!!
have a g'day, y'all.. and be good!