2004-10-23

Quick-time bloggin'

thanks to those fast rappers
Mood: it's okay


Well, it'll be a quick entry.
Just one thing to say: Nanyang girls are horrible singers. If you can't sing for nuts, don't. You just make a sickening fool out of yourself.


So, yeah, this bunch of sec 4 girls from Nanyang Girls boarded 171 on the way back into orchard earlier on. Just my luck... hahs..
Yep, they were helluva noisy buncha girls.. reminded me of my secondary school days and how much I missed sec 5 Benevolence.. haiz.. surely and truly how fast time flies.. *reminices*

Anyway, they were all trying to catch the attention of a group of caucasian guys up front in the bus.. it's like some crazy riot in the bus, really. Worse than in a school canteen. hahas.. the caucasians making their own riot noise in front and these girls seated around me making a huger riot of noise.. crazy. Buncha lunatics..

So, yeah.. I was too busy reading my IMB lecture notes to pay attention to them. It was really hard, and I was trying my best to READ. (read, mind you, not memorise or study)

But by the time 171 reached Wisma Atria with Amanda on the phone telling me how great her dinner was, I decided I've had enough of them rowdy girls, and got off the bus to mingle with the quieter crowd walking along the whole of Orchard Road.


heh.. it was the BEST decision I've made in weeks. ;)
THANK THE GAWDS!!! *kisses their feet*

Bah... junius's dad is having some weird shit PMS now.. bah... hambug.. he can't come out tomorrow. I hope and pray his dad allows him to come out tmr.. I need that microbio textbook... haiz...

This really sucks..


Alright, I think I'll go study now.
So yeah, be good k, peeps? (that goes out to Junie's dad)




----EDIT----

this week's weekly shit
Mood: bored, feeling studious.

yea, it's hardly that you'll ever see me this studious.. I've done like Fungi, Monera and Protista, movin' on to Animalia (chicken feet) and Plantae (another chicken feet thing).. I'm just putting the notes onto the cards now. I'm already long gone done with them actually. Just refreshing my poor poor memory.. haiz..

ANYWAY..
On with...


The Thursday Threesome:

::Lights! Camera! Action!::

Onesome: Lights!- What do you think of the trend to light up houses for *every* holiday? It used to be just Christmas and maybe Halloween, but lately the stores have been full of Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day lights. Oh, and Thanksgiving/Autumn and...
Eh..light up? sounds like people burning their houses down.. heh heh.. anyway, people here in Singapore put up light displays at EVERY festival ever that they can.. hee hee... it's been a tradition that's lasted for the past 20 over years? yeah.. so yea, cool huh? ;) it rocks to be in a multi-racial society.. so damn cool..


Twosome: Camera!- What's your preference? Digital or film, black and white or color, portraits, candids, or just whatever catches your eye?
oooh!!! everything really!!! I like digitals.. but I still prefer film. Coz film shows your true skills, unlike digital, where you can edit and delete the picture if you didn't like the composition of it..


Threesome: Action!- Do you have a favorite sport? Do you follow the local high school or college team, trek to the kids' games each weekend or are you all about the pros?
Yeah!! I have a favourite sport!! :D It's GOLF!! nah.. i don't follow any team whatsoever.. I just do my own thing.. hahas..




And next up..
Friday's Feast!:

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
3 things..? my watch, shirt, jeans.. lol.. ;)

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?
Amanda!! that was before I crossed the road to get to the other side, just opposite her place.

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
depends.. if I'm at the hawker centre (aka food court to you).. and if it's at Whampoa, i'd order the fried hokkien prawn mee, it rox! if I'm at BurgerKing's, I'd order the hersley's pie, if I'm at MosBurger's, it'd be the potato thingy. At McD's, it's unsalted fries, and at yoshinoya's.. nothing.. i get a set meal.. hahahs...

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
hmm.. all day? hahas.. serious! maybe like 2 or 3 hours after I wake up..

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
Actually, negativity grows evenly like it never ends. (Angeline)

*is feeling super super proud of herself for accomplishing the dessert part*