2004-10-25

Lah-dee-dah-dee-darh..

frigging bored
Mood: bummed out


no mood to study tonight..
Went in to my parents room to comb my hair coz it was mightly untidy (it normally is untidy anyway) to find my older bro and my mom talking and laughing away.
They realised I was in the room and told me to get out. "We're talking, get out." exact words, mind you.

Oh, so nice of them. (sarcasm truly intended)

Fine, like whatever.
When I make it rich, I'll promise to forget about the rest of you too. so much for family huh?


Yeah, I do admit, my family's fucking dysfunctional. It's not a doubt why I'm a little quirky at times. But that's considered highly sane and nothing in my family.


I'm getting so fucking pissed at this shit.





bah.




I seriously can't wait to get out of this household and away from this family of mine. Them males are a bunch of sissies. The cat is going crazy too. Mom's not exactly sane either.

I have every right to doubt my sanity sometimes. Yes, I certainly do.

And to stand in for testimonial for that, would be this blog. You'd find that I'm not exactly talking sense 100% of the time.



Reminds me, dad was reading something really hilarious from the Sept-Oct 2004 issue of The Flag. It's a local Golf Tabloid, as it says HUGE on the front cover itself. pfft.

Anyways..
it's a quote from John Updike which dad was reading from:

"Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five."

Heee... soooo true you know? It's like the maximum number of strokes I've ever come across that's being allowed on a hole in the course is 5.
So, golfers usually count like say, at a Par 3 hole, after the 3rd stroke, they go "Boogie" on the 4th stroke, "Double boogie" on the 5th stroke, and after Double boogie, they give up counting the whole hole.
Well, if you don't get it, it's okay. Don't mind my father. His opinion on a joke tends to be extremely cold. Not many can acheive his cold sense of humour. His is the type where the joke can only be said once and only once. Never to be repeated or said again..


Anyway, this other one I came across.. it's a short story joke..

Key Question in the joke: "What will you do for golf?"

Four married guys go golfing on Sunday. During the 3rd hole, the following conversation ensued:

First guy: "Man, you have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I'll paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy said: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool!"

And then the third guy spoke out: "Man, you both have it easy!! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her..."

They continue to play the while when they realise that the fourth guy had not said anything. So they aske him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing thise weekend.. What's the deal?"

The fourth guy gave a sigh: "I don't want to talk about it.. Let's just say... that the foundation for the new house is being poured next Tuesday."




Heh.. betcha went "oh man....LAME!!"

Oh, let me remind one and all again: Never ever take the Qatar Airways airbus A300-series airbuses.. my frigging gawd. those were certainly horrible. It's the worst air flight I'd ever ever ever been on.


Anyway, I better get going to bed. Meeting Junius early later.. if anyone's finding me, call me on my mobile. Better yet, search for me at Esplanade Library. Junius's great idea of going there.


Still feeling friggingly and mightly bummed out about being told to get out... =(
well, nighty night peeps.