2004-10-25

YESSSSH!!!! *grins*

oh man.... heh heh heh.
Mood: amused


Guess what Amanda told me today? hahahahah.... I was rather pleased with what she had to tell me today!!! ^_^V

She told me that her brother, Lionel, like Baby Cakes too!!! oh man.... *mega grin* FINALLY Some one enjoys good beats and tunes!!!!

Amanda, take it as a compliment..
Lionel has great taste in music, alright? And he'll have a fun clubbing life in UK too, coz that's British Rap for you!!

*has a massive grin plastered on her face*
I was soooooo pleased in knowing that someone in Amanda's family enjoys that sorta music... heh heh... it's a pity he didn't memorise the tune or the lyrics, if not he can annoy amanda's guts out with that song.. bwhahahahs... (i'm so evil, i know..)


Anyway, yeah.. whah...
You know, I took out Gary's PRECIOUS green jacket... got a scolding from him coz the jacket meant alot to him... =(

Thought I'd get a HUGE scolding from my parents and him when I reached home... but I didn't.. hee hee.. lucky me... :)

Well, did a little bit of studying today..
Junius lent me his microbiology textbook.. goodness me, it's soooo heavy!! >.<
Heh.. oh well, any thing for good grades, I guess...

Hmm...well, I shall post some pictures up now:

Enjoy THIS!! :D

~

~

oh crap.. my account at photobucket ran outta space...
heh.. Flickr, here I come!!! ^^V

Angel n Lynz with Giraffe @ NYDC 4.JPG~

my b-day cake~on my b-day
My cake, and me!!! :) Joey, I do NOT look like a ghost. I'm just lacking a tan is all. (how ironic, my surname is Tan, but yet...)

9-Oct-2004
Took this one in my parents' room. just to finish up the film.. hee..


Oh, you know, if you click on the Flickr pictures, you'll get directed to that particular picture's site. Some pictures will have little notes on it, which I do find them rather unique and interesting! :)


Well, gary just came back from driving.. I think I really upset him alot.. :(
he gave mom quite a scare just now.. haiz..
Perhaps junius is right, I do spoil my brothers rotten at times. I just give in to them alot.. Though I'm still super mean to them sometimes.. hahs..

I have this scalely scar on my right hand shaped like a "L".. not sure how I got it there, but it's been there for over a month already.. it gets a little larger as the days go by.. Not sure if I oughta worry about it. It doesn't do any immediate harm to me anyway.

Talking about harm.. I've been getting heartburns every two days for the past two weeks. Stupid burns.. they come back once every so often.. Don't think they're good, but there's nothing much I can do about it.


Hmmm... I really wonder, what would happen should I die like.. I dunno, say tomorrow perhaps. Will anyone miss me 5 years later? 20 years later? Not that I have every intention to die. I don't mind should I die immediately. It just means that I won't get to be a hell load of personalities that I have got in stall for me. And the many rather mundane to-do's that I have lined up on my checklist.

But that's quite alright, really. Coz I've got all the main stuff done already. I passed my O's, I'm doing my diploma, I've got my chance at sitting in front a microscope that costs my life and a hell lot more (i'm not valued much, seriously), and I've got great friends whom I don't have too close a bond with.


I don't reckon my best friends even follow my blog.. Sad, huh? hahahs.. okay, so enough of the sad sob story. I know it gets boring and incoherent after awhile.


well, Junius, my dear god-brother, we'll meet up again like, I dunno.. maybe sunday. Make sure you get to turn up this time, alright? And as for tomorrow, gimme a call when you reach downstairs. If I'm awake, I'll answer the phone, if not, just come on upstairs and slot the file under the door, or better yet, pass it to my aunt next door, k?


Hmmm... so bored. Shall study a little after this.. hahs.. my goodness.. IMB on wednesday!!! By 5th November, I'll be done with my exams! Oh, the Joy!!


Hahas.. talking to my dear friend from Mexico again.. Luigi, Luigi, Luigi.... ye cheeky old farting duck! you and your don potato.. heh.. passing him "Hotel California" over MSN now.. hehee.. that's a classic song everyone should learn how to appreciate. ;) though it's lyrics are rather freaky.. hahas.. "you can check outta here, but you can never leave." I miss my guitar.... hahas.. Haven't played it in AGES. okay, I shall make an effort to keep up to my promise and memorise 3 songs well, and play it for mom and the family.. hahs.. oh man. =S

I shall play some crackpot lame kick-ass song to make my mom laugh.. ahahs.. yeah.. ;) love lovin' it!! :D


alright, it's getting frigging late. Gotta get going.
Though I'm only gonna sleep at like.. dunno 2am perhaps? hahas..
well, toodles for now..
if ye have comments, drop 'em by...


P.S.: MICHELLE!!!! get over and done with the O's!!! make sure you do 'em well, k? then we'll meet up and go for MOVIE MARATHON!!!!! yesh... movie marathon, we have it coming up right? ;) missing ya loads!