2004-10-28

ooooh...just a quickie..

about Tanjong Puteri
Mood: bored..



well, if there are some of you who are interested in playing at the course that I used to play at...

It's Tanjong Puteri.. located at Pasir Gudang, Johor..
it's like right smack between the industrial estate, and the straits of Johor. yup...

about an hour's ride at 100-120 km/hr ride... maybe more than that if you're slower... not sure really.. I usually don't pay attention to how fast dad's friend's volk's wagon's golf-mini goes at.. but it's frigging good. I don't mind having that car for myself, truth be told.. it's fucking fast.. and I love the stereo.. although the aircon has abit of a problem after a while..

so yeah.. okay, so I shan't get that car.. hahs..

anyway, yeah, off I go then.. toodles once again.. ;)