2004-10-26

shit, i'm gonna fail..

fail fail fail...
Mood: stressed out

Went out to give Amanda the notes. but ended up having to walk about and didn't get much studying done in the first place. This is badddd... if I should get like a C, i'll be happy enough man... haiz...

But knowing the standard in my school.. I'll have to get at least a B.. =( sucky things..

I met Amelia on the way home in the train today. She seemed rather.. I don't know, envious that I was doing something that I've always wanted to do in a Polytechnic.

I'm gonna make today's entry short.. There's a lot of studying to be done now.. DNA fingerprinting, Pharmacology (plus Pharmaceutics), Proteomics, the 5 classified kingdoms, DNA Engineering, Bio-informatics and Bio-ethics.. blardy hell, out of these 8 topics, I did only like.. um.. 2? dieeee lah... fucking hell.. must cram. using Tim's method after this.

hahas..

Anyway, I told you before right, that I have this new coach for golf.. giving me FREE lessons. People at the range there calls him "Ah Lim" hahas.. anyway, coach wants me to go for the 6.45am golf round on sunday. It's the students-only time slot.. well, sunday mornings are reserved for students and the coaches. So, yeah.. he wants me to tee-off for the first flight.

I was like thinking "er... why should I go for this sunday's one when I can join Gary and dad this saturday on the course in Malaysia?"
Yeah, I'm most prolly headed for Malaysia over the weekend. Or maybe just saturday.. or sunday.. see how it goes..

But anyway, if I'm going... TANJONG PUTERI... my my... here I come!!! that's my homeground, which I can hardly conquer by the way. (that's only for the fact I hardly play there anyway.)


Terra is drooling on my toes now.. she's back to her stupid fetish of torturing toes.. yeah.. heh.. not that you needed to know that.. oh, she allows my mom to brush her teeth for her using a normal toothbrush... hee hee... she's sho frigging cute.


Okay, I think I better go study up those 8 topics now..
or I'll fail. =(



Wish me luck, everyone!