2004-10-28

Oh frigging gawds

what a day it's been
Mood: a little relaxed, a whole lot anxious



I know for sure, that I'll have to take the supplementary papers for the chemistry component papers.. (physical and inorganic chemistry)
I think I flunked today's physical chem...
So much for going to school to study before hand...


Haiz..hee hee.. Sheralyn just left me a testimonial over Friendster's.. bwahhas...
Meet Sheralyn: My new friend from School of Design in NYP.. real cool.. hahs..
I don't know much about her, coz I haven't met her in the first place.. she found me through friendster's and wanted to join PALs too at first, but she was stuck in a studio project at that time when we had to forum.. so she's not in PALs anymore.. *sighs* so sad...
If there's a chance, I hope to rope her in to join PALs.. hahas.. :) next year perhaps?

Anyways, yeah.. went home with Ally and Zhongxi.. He wanted to go to the library, and he just had to drag ally along.. hahas.. poor ally.. I feel your sorrow for being stuck to a cockroach for like, the entire night.. tsk tsk tsk.. poor girl...

hee.. I can't wait for tomorrow!! will be going back to school to collect the microbio worksheets back from Mr J.. then studying out for a while and waiting for debra to call... then gonna crash RP once again, this time for rica.. hahs.. then we're gonna go out.. maybe play pool.. or crap some more.. go window shopping.. in a shopping mood, but I ain't got the money...

Ally and PS wants me to buy same stuff as them.. rica and deb would prolly want the same too.. and not to forget amanda... oh man.. I better stop eating and start saving too.. let's see.. I have like what.. $6.80 left? today's lunch was rather expensive lah.. stupid lady gave me sub-standard rice (it was sticky, clumped up and tasted more like a HARD, STARCHY RICE BALL rather than singly-grained rice.) okay, so I'm a fussy eater, but hey.. you know what? the kang-kong she gave were too cooked, not enough sambal chilli on it.. and the bbq chicken pieces were too huge a piece..and I asked for vegetable curry.. not CHICKEN curry..

ughs.. and then one can of soy bean milk (plus a cup of ice) was $1.00....

Okay, I'm thrifty, I admit that, but better to be thrifty than to spend like dad prints $50 notes for toilet paper, right? What if dad lost money in those market shares that he plays on a daily basis? I'd die... He's already lost enough money to buy a nice executive HUGE HDB apartment in like, I don't know.. Punggol 21? (mind you, those flats there are so superb.. they're gorgeous inside, there's so much I can design on inside one flat.)

Anyway, you can get the river's view from Punggol 21.. makes you feel like you're waking up in Tarzan's home every morning.. (save for the fact that there's a highway running through the jungle.. yep.)


Oooooh.... Amanda just told me Joey's sick... so yeah, get well soon dude!
And amanda ah.. get some rest too you stubborn girl..


Alright, time to shower, then hit my books (literally or not, that's up to you to figure it out) then get some sleeeeeep.. *sighs* no golf for the weekend.. haiz....


*goes off to sob about her sad life of not playing golf for the weekend*


Toodles peeps..
and be good, stay healthy..