2004-10-29

Day out!!!! (kill the polar bears!!!!)

with deb and ric...
Mood: crappy.. as in, um... okay, cranky... aight?

bwhahahs.. okay, this is shit.. blogger won't let me go to my blog and
do up a post, so I'm blogging from gmail.com instead.
Yes, as in I'm blogging from my e-mail composer thingy...

anyways, yeah...
had such a HUGE dinner... went trying out clothes at Fox, went
crappin' from Marriott's to PS... heh.. yeah... talked and talked and
talked...
when I should be studying for my inorganic chemistry which is just
NEXT WEDNESDAY...

um, yeah.

But I clearly wasn't studying. shit, this is fucking baaaad....

But anyway, I will study tomorrow, provided no one disturbs me.
yes...

hahs...
hmmm.... well, after crashing RP, I left at like 2pm.. went back to
Orchard via 132.. silly me.. but anyways, yeah.. stopped at FarEast
Plaza
, and crossed over only to bump into Nathalie and
Michelle.. they're both in sec 5 this year... Nathalie used to
be in the SC Ex-co... yup.. she just stepped down. And Michelle's a
school team swimmer.. Both will be taking their O's this year.. I
won't be surprised if Nat gets to JC next year.. ;) she's frigging
good..

What else.. oh, it was frigging hell raining cats & dawgs over in
Orchard Road today... got absolutely drenched coz there wasn't much of
a sheltered walkway from the hotel next to Tangs, over to Tangs
itself... I decided to take the underground way via Marriott's.. if
not I'd be drenched all over...
was running abit of a temperature by the time I reached Library@Orchard.

Hmmm... so yeah, I'm having abit of a dizzy spell now.. hahas...
happens all the time whenever I walk in the rain..
Oh, we wanted to go play pool actually.. but it was crowded everywhere
in Orchard.. so we upped and out and gone down to Fox at
Plaza Singapura.... ahahhas... went there trying out clothes...
I wanted to buy this $36 demin skirt, but it was a tad too short, so
decided not to buy it.. for fear that my mom would wring my life out
of my neck..
heh.. Let me tell you... next season's fashion will be allllll about demin... ;)

Coz I like demin, that's why!

So, you should all buy demin anyway!!!!

hahahs... rica, remember? "purple will come into fashion" and
it did... and before that I told you it was red, see what's the
fashion now? it's red all over the place...

I still think Purple will come into fashion next...

But, demin will be coming in soon.. so I say... buy demin now, while
it's still reasonably-priced.. and of good quality...
so yeah... I'm gonna make mom get me a demin jacket one of these
coming days.. hahs.. That's if I can find a jacket to my liking..

Should have bought that demin jacket from Switzerland the last time I
saw it.... =S oh well... hahas... I have no fear... or worries.. I'll
get my demin jacket soon... hahas.. my new favourite material next to
seude... that's demin alright.. ;)

well, okay, I think I better get headed to the shower...
take a nice hot bath, then start on my inorg chem revisions....

I'm sooooooo gonna die for it...
Dr Xu's gonna slaughter me for this paper...
haiz...

wish me luck on this paper, peeps...

Toodles now.....
till then, be good kiddos... ;P