2004-10-31

HALLOWEEN'S!!!!!

but I'll be studying.. haiz..
Mood: determined


Determined to get at least 5 topics in inorg done.
Fucking hell.

I mis-read that fucking timetable, thank god for great buddies like Juncheng. Or i'm fucking dead.

So, I'm slogging like shit now, trying to finish till like Bonding 2. I'm only at Stoichiometry. I'm determined to get this done. So tonight's entry shall be short.

I seriously am not sleeping tonight, as you can very well see that.
Had a good chat with Felix, my good close buddy since sec 2 till now... hahs.. thanks mate.. you're still the best..


Anyway, yeah.. hope you lot had fun at the club (to joey and gang)..
Ken, throw those blasted grenades properly.. ;) don't blow your legs away...
and dig yer 'grave' nicely.. ;)

Junie.. sorry couldn't promise you to sleep tonight.. I'll sleep when my father wakes up for golf at 5.30 later.. hee hee hee..
then i'll sleep till noon..

Or maybe i'll just sleep anyway after this..

yep..
this is good.

well, that's it for now. back to my notes.

not lovin' this one bit,
toodles. ;)