2004-10-30

snuggle in the... dinosaurs?

bored bored bored bored bored
Mood: bored


I really feel like studying.. and perhaps I should.. right?
right, so I'll do abit of Calculus later.. bwahahahs.. not much of a fun subject, that's math for you..


Anyways, chatting with weisheng over MSN now..
okay, maybe not.. he just went offline to get back to his studying..
Maybe I'll go sleep soon.. see if I can tahan anot..hahs..


Hmm... think I'll ditch everyone and go shopping with Per.. hee hee hee...
I'll prolly end up going for some warehouse sale, buy like $300 worth of clothes (good enough to like, I dunno, change my entire wardrobe) then find out, 'shit.. I'm hardly gonna wear these clothes..' and end up wearing them anyway coz there's nothing else to wear.. hahahs..

Oh, well peeps, meet Per..
Perline on my list, actually.. ;) yep.. and if you can't get access to her blog..
it's http://amentia.pitas.com
yep yep.. it's rather funny, her blog.. funny.. as in like i dunno... it's just cute funny.. ahahs... :P

I met Perline at Mavis Tutorial Centre last year... you have no idea how much $$$ I blew last year on tuition fees... it's like $500+ a month? hahas.. I had triple math classes, physics, chinese.. yeah.. it was like *drowns* crazy.. sooo crazy.. then came Perline into the secondary 3 Add math class.. (it was like sec 3 add math, sec 4 Add math, sec 5 Elementary Math) now, can you figure out how fucking stressed up I was? monday to thursday it's tuitions.. sunday, there's tuition.. friday school ends fucking late, saturday is my rest day, but my mom made me study anyway. yeah..

BUT anyway... about Per.. :) my lovely de-stresser.. yes, my stress buster girl friend.. she's like, lesbian, yeah? but she's got a thing for guys too, I'm thinking.. he must be like super rich, super good-looking.. and yeah.. and intelligent too.. just like haydern.. she wanted to be a maid in his house actually... hahs.. she hates talking to dumb people (that's a st. nick's girl for you!) Per came across as Bimbotic to me at first.. serious! She's always going "I'm Princess of Bimboville!!!" previously.. and she'd always be drawing "PeR. (:" on my math worksheets constantly. and this picture of a stick figure girl.. *shakes head* She aspires to be a FHM model.. really, she does.. hahas.. and I think one fine day, she'll end up being one too.. although she isn't there in terms of height, she's totally there in terms of figure and looks... really pretty, perline.. yeah.. hahs..

But man... is she LOUD.. (what to do.. cheerleader leh) hehs.. so yah.. seating next to her was quite painful whenever she loves shouting in the middle of classes.. hahas..

Anyway, yeah.. hahs.. gonna save up like ALOT of money if I wanna go shopping with Per... she buys like lotsa stuff.. hahs.. I really wonder how havoc she'll get when she starts clubbing...



Hmm.. well, that's Per for you.. ;) she's cool.. i like her style.. hahs..
Oh, yeah.. met Ram (that tall big sized dude from 0401 who's got a really sensitive attitude) in school today.. I was on the phone with rica, telling her I'd be down in her school when I was done with lunch, when I saw him get out of the taxi with his mom and dad.. man... they looked elderly... honest!

I hope Ram's okay, seriously...
I mean.. he doesn't look really good the past few weeks in school.. it's obvious that he forces his smiles and TRIES his hardest to be cheerful.. while it might just work like for a few days.. it'll not work for the months to come....

Poor guy..


Hmm.. okay, I think I better turn off the computer and get some sleep..
mom's gonna be up in 2 or 3 minutes screaming at me for staying up so late...
hahas..


toodles!!