2004-10-30

Singing BabyCakes.. all to myself...

that's a tad insane..
Mood: bored.. and yeah, just bored I guess..


Manda's going to Hunter's Valley.. that place means quite alot to me... not because of the winery.. (okay, so it's got a little to do with the wine. OKAY, ALOT to do with the wine!!)

But anyway.. yeah.. haiz.. don't wanna talk about it.
Enjoy your time while you're there, Amanda.. hope you have fun.



Suddenly I don't wanna talk about anything at all.
yeah.

So, I'm gonna try study again.
But I gotta wait for that 10MB++ worth of a powerpoint presentation file to be downloaded for my studying purposes.

Had dinner just now.. it was.... okay.
Chatted with debra.. I'm going out to study with her on monday.. after her lounge duty.. it's a pity rica can't join us.. she doesn't even need to mug, for goodness sake.

Anyway, my PDA gives me a fucking attitude problem every 3 weeks. what's it got? PMS? frigging thing. never getting a HP Pocket PC ever again. Shall try Palm tops next time. Or maybe fujitsu's..

bah.. that's if I have enough money in the first place. Mom just told me that we just blew $24K on expenses within the last 2 months. TWENTY FOUR FUCKING THOUSAND MOOLAHS. I'm fucking broke, as you can very well see.

I have to DIY my wardrobe now. Let's see how creative I can get, yeah? ;)
Next sem, I shall have 'new' clothes.. heh heh. (like real.)
Shall try to curb that materialism in me. Yes, I admit, I can go branded if I wanted. But I gotta think of my younger brother's future, and the prospect of my future education too.. Truthfully speaking, I haven't shopped for clothes in ages. The last time I did, was at the beginning of the year. what did I get? 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt. yeah.. hahs.. from Giordano's.. coz mom told me we were tight on cash by then.. so I had to restraint from going down town to buy anything.. haiz...


Sometimes, it really sucks to feel strapped on spending money.


But I have to face it, so yeah.. hahas.. guess it isn't that bad after all, you know? but dammit.. did we spend so much in 2 months? 24K????? that's a hell fucking lot.. *frowns*

Then again, dad forces me to leave the main lights on at night, just in case gary gets a nightmare. And with Gary's in and out of hospital. The operation.. the IMH in-stay.. the medications, the treatments, the psychiatric sessions.. everything..

*sighs*
I'm tired of his actions. Just the other day, he went kinokuniya and came home with $50 worth of magazines. Maksim's, some golf mag.. dunno what shit.
I just.. I dunno. I wanna give it up... so tiring just being at home sometimes.


Does it always have to hurt this much?






This week's shitty things:

Thursday's Threesomes:

::Rolltop Desk::

Onesome: Roll-- On a roll lately? What have you been up to where things just keep falling into place (maybe you're a Red Sox fan)? Yeah, what's working (even if it's just the TV)?
What keeps falling into place? ummm... let's see... well, nothing much. I'm on good terms with all my friends, apparently. But still, nothing's right.

Twosome: Top-- Top of the world? What's the highest point you've ever been? No, the airliner doesn't count, I'm talking about standing somewhere . Have you made it to the roof? ...the Eiffel Tower? Mt. McKinley? How high is high for you?
I was on top of Mt. Titlis, on top of Charmonix.. on top of Eiffel Tower.. on top of some rotating tower in hongkong. on top of victoria's peak. on top of.. on top of my bed.. on top of the block. I live on the top floor of my block. 13 floors up. It ain't high enough. I want to be on top of god's shoulders and see what he sees in us humans.

Threesome: Desk-- Hey, what type of setup do you have for your computer work? Are you working from a laptop while sitting on the couch? ...or maybe you have a high tech workstation/hutch combo with mood lighting and soothing music? No? How about the kitchen table? Where do you post and work from?
I have three ways of working. One, I work from my desktop. It's a total work station, with a sub-woofer just beneath the table (it's L-shaped), complete with mah lovely little cool loud speakers, a printer and a scanner.. and yeah, my work.
Two, I work at the dining table. Where my school stuff is at. My laptop. My life starts there, I hope it doesn't end there.
Three, In school.. I just go to the computer labs, blog in from there, no chatting.

Oh, there's a fourth. I don't even work at all.

Friday's Feast:

They're on vaca. No game today. oh well.. *shrugs*





whatever. :(