2004-11-16

And finally...

I get a break!
Mood: tired



but heh.. my room's only half cleared, and the floor's entirely messed up terribly!!!
*frowns*

Um, but that's what you get, when you're trying to clear out like 10 years worth of junk. Serious.

I found my primary 2 stuff in my cupboards today.
And then alot more other childish junk.. stuff I never thought I'd even use.. sheesh!
I still have that cupboard under my bed to tackle, and the bookshelf thingy at the side of the room.. Thank goodness I'm done with the main bookcase and my wardrobe.. (it's unfortunately very very small.. I'd need a new one soon.. my room's getting crammed)

Terra had been jumping every where in my room today. It's been a heaven wonderland playground for her... Books and papers everywhere... plastic bags and open cupboards.. great hiding places for her.. oh man... she'd been a nightmare to deal with!


My skin's peeling worse than a snake's. That's kinda bad, but most of the skin's been peeled off already, so it ain't that bad...

I've got a camp to go tomorrow, and honestly, I really don't feel like going for it.. coz I just haven't got the mood to go ANYWHERE anytime soon, unless of course, you're paying me to go do something. hahs.. like, pay my lunch.. that sorta thing..
or if I'm going to Char's place, yeah.. I'll have to inform her about when I'm free.. hope Amanda's aunt calls me up tomorrow to settle all that stuff.. bwahhas.. can't wait. Amanda told me it's a coke ad. *beams* Heh heh heh.. felix hates coke. heh heh heh heh. heh.

Man oh man... ooooh boy.. this is gonna be fun! heh heh heh heh. heh.

By right, I'd be on the train now, or on the bus... to the checkpoints. To malaysia.. but well, that's cancelled.. how sad.. what a pity. heh.

Camp, camp, camp. Why do I think that the word 'camp' equals to 'preppy'??

Camp = Preppy.

oh, that's right.
Coz camp organizers have to be one of the most boring people of all times. They never invent new games, and if they did, they were all terribly, arduously boring, time-consuming, energy-wasting and mindless activities. Preps, the lot of them. And by forcing me to participate in them, makes me an equal to a prep.

*grimaces*

Eeeeewwwwwwww. uGh!

I hate to hate being preppy, but I gotta admit, I've been prepped once too many a times, that I begine to loathe being preppy. Don't get me to scream or shout. I'd kill you if I had to do cheers in that camp. (That's inevitable, unfortunately. I knew that.. I KNEW that.)


I shall want to quit PALs next year if I'm not in the EXCO. And I shall join something like water sports. And take up wake-boarding!!! :D
Okay, that shall be my new goal!!!!!! I will go look into the water sports club and check out if they have wake boarding.. oh well, if they haven't got that.. than I suppose I could join something like.. I dunno.. *is thinking* perhaps I'll join something that's gotta do with water sports.. hahs.. not the life guards, or the swim team.. maybe kayaking.. or well, I'll just get my butt over to the water sports group, yeah? hahs..

And I'll drag Sheralyn along with me to go to water sports.. hahs.. then I'll have more company.. hahas... yeah, as in, Sheralyn from design school..
I can't wait to meet up with her tomorrow! that's if she's going..
I hope she goes.. I should want to meet her! :)

Hmmm... well, I just realised the dreams that I'm about to throw away.. hahs.. about being a good leader and all that.. but seriously, I've got so much on my hands.. I could do with a little bit of sports.. ahahs...

I mean.. SCL club, choir.. PALs.. NYAA.. possibly debates.. and now, watersports? wow.. that's quite a handful, I must admit.

Chatting with gins-gin now.. and gimmy.. so yeah.. Imma outta here.. 2am.. hahs.. new record in AGES!!

Toodles! ;)