2004-11-12

Bride and Prejudice

soooo freaking hilariously nice!!!!
Mood: happy

You know, I'd actually typed out an entry already, but I stupidly closed the browser..
so here we go again....

Felix came over to take pics today... hahahs.. to send over to Amanda..
but that was only after many phone calls and sms-es to that lazy sleepy arse... that he managed to come down to my place.. *chuckles*

Mom took some pics for me.. here we go:

collaboration

yep, click on it if you want to view it at a larger image size..

Then, after lots of minutes later, I found myself at Hougang Mall, at the Post Office, giving up my precious baby (my pocket pc) to some lady to get my baby repaired.

Then, Amanda called and nagged for me to hurry my ass up..
Was on the train and off I went to Dhoby Ghaut.. went to McD's to meet Amanda..
then went to get the tix for my wonderful movie.. hahs..

Well, we waited for Gin-gin to arrive.. went in for the movie...
hahs.. you should watch the movie.. it's freaking hell hilarious.. you'd either groan in agony at how bollywood it is, or you'd be laughing your ass off at finally understanding a bollywood-styled movie..

I did both.. hahas.. I'd thought it'll be like Bend it like Beckham.. that one was freaking freaking hilarious!! hahas.. but Bride and Prejudice has it's fair share of hilarity.. Let's see yeah..
be sure to watch out for the all the pretty hott ladies.. they're really exotic, really.. hahs.. Gins, being the bisexual that she is, was nearly getting a nose bleed, and her choices on ladies are pretty good, in my opinion.. hahas..

She was nearly fainting at the guys too.. she thought a few of them were super cute looking..especially Martin Henderson.. yes, Mr Henderson looks gooood.. hahas..
And then...

Be sure to look out for the transvetites too.. :) hahs..
yes, you heard me right, the crossdressers.. bwhahahahs.. it's mad, this movie..
but it's worth the watch if you're looking for a smile..
The whole movie is so colourful and vibrant.. so lively and energetic.. just like a typical indian movie! :D

hahs..
well, after the movie, we had lunch at KFC. I didn't really enjoy it.. coz I'm just so sick and tired of that fast food joint. actually, I've come to the point where I just don't like eating at fastfood joints anymore.. well, besides pizza hut, that is.. hee hee hee..

Then, Amanda and I walked Gin-gin to the MRT station and we both walked to Heerens, where I bumped into Aunt Alice and Serene.. Next, we went to Paragon to window shop a little before heading to Lucky Plaza to play pool..

We had this really horrible table.. it was slanted, and it's nearly worn out. like, whatever.

So, Amanda went all american on me, and I played along.. hahs.. this fella, he's some promoter, was speaking to me in rapid mandarin, I looked at him and apologised in my fake accent that I didn't know shit about chinese and walked off. Amanda was laughing away about that..

Well, after that, I went off to take 132, while she took 171 to ACS(B)... or was that Raffles town club? um.. *shrugs* oh well..

Anyway, I text-ed Charmaine.. and fell asleep on my trip home in the bus.. waking up occassionally to reply Char's messages..a stop before I got off, Amanda called and we chatted for a bit before I came home..

And yeah.. chatted with Serene and Gwen for a bit just now.. and chatted with some fella called Nicholas.. (no, you ain't got a clue who this guy is, amanda) anyway, this Nicholas guy, rather cocky.. always acts like he knows EVERYTHING. Which royally pisses me off sometimes, but then again, I don't show that to him coz I'm such a nice girl. heh heh..

But like, whatever, right?

So, here I am.. bored as hell..
Sorry I don't post much interesting stuff nowadays.. I'm just feeling so lethargic now.. hahs.. I'm exhausted..


Oh yeah, Char invited me over to her place.. hahs.. Not sure when I'll go though.. and I'm not sure if I can bring my friends over.. hmm.. better not lah.. doesn't look good on me if I impose on her too much.

Hmm.. which reminds me.. Whatever happened to my little babe, Junie Cuddles?
I'll have to ask Char soon about that.. hahas..



So.... yep.. that's all for today..
I'll blog soon. heh..

toodles! ;)