2004-11-15

Stand up and shout it..

"This little voice in my head..."
Mood: bored bored... oooh.. brian mcfadden rocks!


So, Amanda can't create a new post.. bwhahahs..

Anyway, last night, I'd been thinking ALOT.
About how sometimes, whenever a friend of mine would just say or do something little and small, it'd just remind me of my past and all that. Perhaps I've been too sensitive about my past, and hence whenever someone says something about Australia or anything, like suicide, I just get terribly upset about it..

And I know though I don't say anything about it (until today, that is), I would show it that I'm uncomfortable about that topic at hand.. Unfortunately for some, they don't know how else to put their words into, and I'd get really upset about it..
hahs.. but that's kinda okay, I guess...

One day, I'd get over it.
That's if, if I get the chance to..

Anyway, off to buy some stuff for today's lunch.. we're having spaghetti for lunch today.. :P

Toodles! ;)