2004-11-13

midnight blogging...

yet again.
Mood: --


So.. yeah.. I actually deleted a post! hehs.. that's a new one..
Okay, not so new..

I'd been sleeping pretty much today..
After lunch, I slept till like 4.30 earlier on.

Watched 'Shark's Tale', 'Cinderella Story' and 'Yesterday once more' and um... yeah, 'White Chicks' on my proper little lappy.

Watching Cinderella Story and Yesterday once more brought back some nostalgia to me. Rather not elaborate on that one.. I hate being nostalgic, really.. Sets me into this really sorry mood for myself. which I seriously dislike.

Anyway, just to fill y'all in about today..
0730hr :: woke up, but fell right back to sleep actually
0800hr :: finally got my arse outta bed, for fear of being late for my meeting
0900hr :: i'm still at home, having breakfast
0930hr :: found myself interacting with my workgroup mates really well. LiRu couldn't come, I was kinda disappointed she wasn't there with me
1000hr :: break time. that cute guy in green, i was staring at him all session long, I vowed not to look at him for the next session after break time
1200hr :: Time to get out. but, discussion was still going on, and sadly, no where. Could see Steven getting really upset coz we're going no where with this endless banters.
1215hr :: Imma outta there, dude. toodles, see ya next week!
1315hr :: At home, having lunch. Feeling really pooped out.
1330hr :: chatted with amanda, she said bye and that she's going out. played 'nudge' war with her till like I got bored somewhat.
1350hr :: Imma off to bed, mates.. I'm freaking tired. So really exhausted.
1635hr :: Woke up just as dad was about to go out to get mom from gramma's..
-watched movies to my heart's contentment!-
2020hr :: dinner.
2030hr :: movies
2309hr :: paused 'Cinderella story' to go shower
2324hr :: chatted with amanda again
2349hr :: amanda went off
0030hr :: Finally finished watching 'Cinderella Story' after back-tracking a lil'
0043hr :: here I am, blogging my life away again, although, I'll put this entry as a Saturday entry..

Gins has got her braces on.. way far earlier that we'd expected, but she's happy about it, coz the braces are baby blue in colour.. hahas.. well, if she's happy, I'm happy. :)

Went to Char's blog.. hahs.. those fellas are teasing her endlessly.. what with having like over 5 guys chasing after her.. I'm not surprised really.. coz well, she's a rich girl, that's no doubt. Rich materialistically, and rich in her heart and personality. She has got to be one of the sweetest friends I'd ever known in my life.. She's rather sweet-tempered. and overly protective of me and mich, or rather, all of her friends and family.. hahs..

I still remember the time when she found out how haydern told me this HUGE lie and had me refuse to talk to him for a whole month. She blamed me for that at first, coz she didn't know both sides of the story, and he was acting all depressed, not sleeping and sighing every few minutes and not eating and locking himself up in his room, refusing to come out at all..

And so, I told her my side of the story, and she got equally furious at him as she was at me previously.. When she got home that night, she gave him such a furious and overwhelming thrashing, that he went cowering to me and apologising like there wasn't any tomorrow.. hahahs.. He told me, in all rightfulness later on, how he thought that Char scolds him worse than that of his mom.. which had to be really bad, considering that nothing really made char furiously mad.. and when she was angry, she'd explode worse than a nuclear warhead.

He daren't speak to her till three days after that.

But anyway, yeah, I'm just trying to put my point across that Charmaine has got to be one of the sweetest-tempered people I've known. :) I'm glad I've got her as my 'lil' sis'.. hahs..

yeah, well, so much for nostalgia.. I was actually thinking of Haydern.. *shrugs* ahh well.

I best be going to bed.
Mom's gonna flip if she knows I'm still blogging at such an un-godly hour as this.
It's about 1am now..

Junie's flying off to Australia, sunday night I think.
That, or he's flying Monday early morning. yeah.. hahs.. Have fun while you're there, bro.. and remember to get me that dream catcher should you find one.. :) doesn't have to be a big one..


alrighty, I'm off to bed now!
Toodles! ;)