2004-11-29

Chalets and such...

that'll be in a bit...
Mood: tired


Spent the whole night backing up my PDA.. shan't take the risk this time round.. hahs..
I'm getting wiser, by the nights.. ;)


Anyway, I shall just blog a little bit... I'm too tired to blog anything now, even if I have too much to tell you of my day yesterday... (it's 1am now)
Of the time I spent with Junie out at Spinelli's.. hahs.. and in town..
I never knew Junius was sucha moutain tortoise!!!!! >_<

He didn't know that the little underpass that connects Wisma to Taka.. that little flight of steps there.. it leads to B2 of Taka...
He thought it "led people down to the basement carpark"...
*smacks forehead* my goodnessssss... he's been to Taka for sooooo long, yet he forgets that the whole of B2 has food food food and more food...

And to think that he thinks of food like very 30 minutes... *sighs*
He's a hopeless pig.

He even called himself a pig FOUR times today.
And accused me of calling him a pig one too many a time..

He's been made the president of NP's Piggy society.. They should just make him Trademark Mascot, right, Junie?

After all, I named my inexistant dwarf pig after him... ;)
But I guess, till I get real pictures of that lil' babe and let it be the mascot for his club, Junie my dear god-bro will just have to suffice and run as trademark mascot.. *smirks*


Went shopping with my parents after dinner, when I was like super full..
Mom made fun of me while shopping.. as usual, really.. she was scrutinising the fats on my waist and hips as always, and commented that I should really go on a diet and detox thingy..

I dont' mind going on that.. but let me just enjoy tomorrow.. hahs..

I'm having chalet tomorrow. Meeting up with Jewel and Cheryl at 2.30pm at CostaSands @ Pasir Ris... Don't really like the venue, but it's a party, so it's okay.. hahs..
I'm supposed to check-in with them.. I have a feeling I won't be able to. hahs.. I'm not related to whomever booked the room...


Hopefully I can even find that damn place. I've not stepped into Costa Sands in like.. 14 years? yeah... I went there when it first opened.. when they still had fashion catwalks held on the swimming pools little bridge walkway thingy.. I remembered having my head smashed on the bridge when Gary accidentally kicked my face into the wall.. while trying to look up at the ladies' skirts...
*grimaces* I surfaced up gasping for air and sobbing away in pain while my head spinned in HUGE rounds and everything just blurred for 10 minutes there.. hahahs..

I never knew what really went on in my life after that.. everything just goes by like a blur... :P


But anyway, yeap....
finally after 14 years, going back into that place, I bet the place sucks like big time now... hopefully I'll get a good suntan tomorrow..

*is praying hard for a sunny day all day long*


aight, I'm outta here..
having duty tomorrow..

I might be staying overnight at the chalet.. so yeah.. won't be online..
lest they have free internet on TV like in France as an incentive there.. *grins*


Toodles for now!!!