2004-11-25

In the event of over bloggin'

This is one really fine example of over OVER blogging...
Mood: freaking anxious


I'm only over blogging to keep awake...
and waiting in anxiety for my first ever semester's exam results, which I do know, in all certainty, will not be the nicest of results I'd ever see in my entire life..

Rather, it'll be one of the worst. WORST ever things...
A disgusting sight it shall be, when I finally gain access to it.

Oh, Gary says if that the system shows us that alert "Your results are not available.. Please try again.." after midnight, that means the results won't be released till like LATER...

so yeah, I'm giving up trying to check tonight. Shall check tomorrow night..


Toodles for now!

P.S: oh for the record, that idiot "Julian" replied.. telling me how ignorant I am.. and yeah, apparently he still thinks Joey's picture is HIS picture.. oh sheesh. immature pig.