2004-11-19

"I bite your fingers off then you know!"

So said the younger brother to my mother
Mood: bored


Anyway, was woken up by DOA (DEAR OLD AMANDA) this morning at 7.20am.. she can be quite the nagger really.. ughs.. hahas..

I woke up at 9am anyway.. bwahahahs... (be thankful it wasn't 10am, ok?)
Was really very tired.. what with running all over town the past 2 days and all those activities.. I'm exhausted, so gimme a break, will ya?

So yeah, we went to Esplanade, that crazy girl (whose name spells as A-M-A-N-D-A L-I-M S-H-E-R-L-Y-N) decided that it would be fun to pose next to life-sized iron-made coolies, and huge paper-mache lions. (well, she decided to do that OBSCENE one... the one lying on top of the lion) sheesh. So yeah, being a photographer-in-training, I just took some pictures.. NOT photography to my liking, but what the heck. Got camera to play with, might as well just play with it, right? hur hur hur hur hur..

So, she ran off to meet her friend, Kenneth later on (who was really very late, I might add) and had lunch with him, I left them after being attracted to those HUGE afro-head $58.90 cushions hiding at the back of Ig's Heaven.. hee hee.. So fun.. I went all about the shop asking that cute sales-dude guy the prices of the unpriced items.. hahas.. I only call him cute coz he's so blur.. must be a n00b in the team!! hahs.. but I made sure to thank him lots before I left the shop.

Then, I walked down citylink mall, in search for presents.. for Mom and Gary's b-days.. Younger bro's one is coming up soon, but I haven't got any money (as usual) so I don't know what to get him either. I got him this $12 mechanical pencil and a notebook last year. hahs.. ain't I just the greatest!! (considering I had only $10 a week for recess money last year)

This year... perhaps I'll get him.. um.. a storybook maybe.. hahs..
I'll have to see what's good in kino, get a cheap deal from skool!

Anyway, I went up to LG to see if I could get my mobile fixed. The keypad had been unresponsive for the past few months and it's seriously getting on my nerves..
But the lady said for me to show my warranty card, if not I had to pay $25 for service. I didn't have my card, nor $25, so I said I'd get back to her another day. Bah, felt so annoyed after that...

Acutally, I didn't have much of an appetite, but since Amanda was gonna take a long time, and I was pissed off with the fact that I was severely broke (okay, so I had like $20 in my pocket, I still felt broke), I gained an appetite. I thought I could eat alot.. so I went to Kopitiam just outside The Rock. Bought a plate of chicken and char siew rice, sat my arse by the window area and watched the sun get covered by clouds, people branishing out their brolly's and the winds' blowing at them little people and making a mess in their hair..and then watched the rain come splattering down.

It's really interesting watching how the weather changes. Next time, when I earn enough $$ and buy my own small little apartment, I'll make sure it has the view of the main street, and there'll be this nice huge cozy window seat where I can just huddle up during the rainy saturday afternoons, and have a hot chocolate, and have cafe del mar or buddha bar or some chill out track playing softly in the background.. nicccce.

But.

But till I can get my own money, that dream stays a billion eons away from me.. hahahas..
Anyway, I got so caught up with watching 'em little peeps, I forgot I had lunch to settle.. I finished my pathetic plate of chicken and char siew rice about 50 minutes later. I had to force myself to eat.. so sad. should've just bought a drink... wasted another $4 like that. *sighs* Well, I did buy a drink in the end, coz I knew Amanda won't be done that fast..

So, yup... I took out my NYAA journal to start writing all the nonsence in.. hahs.. just crapping my way through.. I have to complete my golf soon.. I need to spend about 5 sessions in the course. And I'd be just about done with that thing, and I can just put aside my clubs and take up another sport.. hahs..
Decided that Terra should be part of my NYAA since I love her too much.. so, she's under Skills Development category.. "Keeping of Pets".. yuppies.

So, yeah.. and the YMCA thing, will be my Residential Project. Like HOLY SHIT. so many things going on! hahs! but what the heck. I'd better get this thing done and over with, get my medal, get SR Nathan sir to shake my hand, shake the Duke's hand and taa-daa!! I can go get a job after that. I need my money.....


Oh, I ditched Amanda to go out with rica later on... coz I found it utterly boring to like be some light bulb next to Amanda and her friend.. so yeah.. I ran off in search for my dear best friend.. hahas.. and finally found her!! she cut her fringe.. and that made her look so... Primary 5 all over again.. heh heh.. rica, ah rica... haiz...

Anyway, we went to Bugis, to go surprise debra!!! hahas.. deb's working at Giordano!! she's been having lots of fun, I've heard that much from her.. hahas.. :) glad she's enjoying her time there..

Then, rica and I went window shopping.. went to topshop, levi's.. oooooh! I saw this $160 demin jacket that's on LIMITED EDITION stock!!! awww fuck! I wanted it soooo badly coz the cutting's good and the design's exactly what I've been looking for, for so long!!!! it's like THE jacket was there for me, YET... yet I couldn't buy it... coz I was sooooo freaking broke.. haiz.. You know how depressing this is getting?

Amanda has like over $50 in her wallet and she goes "I'm BROKE!!" okay, so I used to do that too.. but now.. I just zip my mouth up.. it's like I can't even have a proper $30 in my wallet nowadays. not even THIRTY DOLLARS. (you can see where this is getting to right? someone, sponser me please!)

Anyway, yeah.. Amanda said she'd get me a demin jacket in Aussie land if it's good.. Heh.. I REALLY doubt her style is the same as mine when it comes to dressing.. I'll have to show her THAT jacket... it's soooo nice..

I did call my dad up to ask if I could buy that jacket.. he told me that if it was $80 cheaper, he might have thought about it.. grrr... oh whatever.. it's Levi's..

Okay, okay, so I'll stop with that jacket.. but I like it lah.. can't be helped.. rica told me I could pull it off.. but she couldn't, and I agree.. haahs.. she's not as rugged-looking as I am..


Anyway, I'm off to get this blog done up again.. hopefully, it'll be better off this time round...

chat with my mates.. and yeah... go do some studying.. I need to catch up.. :(