2004-11-17

Camp: Day Two

"AMAZING race" in Orchard Rd
Mood: exhausted!!!!!


So yeah, I KNEW today would be fun!
Ran aLLLLLLLL over town... played some really embarrassing games, yeah... combed the WHOLE of paragon for an inexistant couple.. hahas...
and searched the whole of Far East Plaza for some minimart that sold figurines...

We managed to find it at some deserted coridoor on Level 2....
yeah..
hahahs..

My legs are ACHING now..

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of chopping off my HAIR..hahas.. yeah, as in cutting my hair... gonna cut it as short as gins..

Oh crud. It's been over a week and I haven't gotten my Pocket PC back. Do you think they threw it away? oh crud.... *tries not to panic*
I hope they call me soon.

Which reminds me. oh crud..... Choir BBQ. the farewell party thing. oh geeeez.. I'd forgotten when it's at!!! I only know it's at Sentosa.. I think.
Um, anyway, yeah.. hahs..

I've made lots of new friends yesterday and got to know them better today...
Rhaudhah came today!!! hahas.. :) my PALs kaki.. she's from SIT..
yep.. hahs.. Hmmmm... Jun Wei is one talk cock fella... jovial.. he reminds me of WeiSheng in some ways.. stocky, and funny.. hahs..


I've subscibed to this Daily Horoscopes thing about a year back... it's really interesting.. read the one for tomorrow...

Libra
Daily Horoscope for Thursday, Novemeber 18:

No, things haven't been normal -- not even close. You've been dealing with highly erratic behavior from just about everyone you know and love. Oh, stop rolling your eyes. Haven't you learned to enjoy it yet?


Oh, SOOO SO true when I read that second sentence, and I WAS rolling my eyes at that.. how predictable can I get, really? Am I that readable? hahs.....oh, the wonders of this world! *grins*


Anyway, tomorrow, will be the third and final day of Camp PALs..
something like a graduation thingy.. *shrugs* I don't know...

Oh! I was having that conference call meeting thing last night.. hahs.. it was soooo interesting!!! but shhhhh... can't say much about it! :D
it's still that cool outing with us to Sentosa.. really fun shit man.. it's gonna be this really really fun afternoon out.. there'll be like quite a lot of games that'll be going on.. and hopefully we might get prizes for the winning teams...

I hope that there'll be a relatively huge turn out.. :)
And no rain... ABSOLUTELY NO RAIN, please!!! I want it to be SUPER scorching hot.. so that while they all play, I can just sit back and relax and get a proper tan.. hahahs...
Maybe I'll get one next week end..

Oh, speaking of which.. the results will be released like next saturday..
I'd better start studying now...

And I need to get my NYAA journals written out.. need to get it done..
and show it to Ying Shya..

You know, mah circle of peeps are gettin' larger by the weeks!!! love lovin' it!!! especially when it's da hols!!!! ha ha's!!

I'm gonna drag mom down to Tampines with me soon, to get my digi-SLR and some good light-weight lenses and a casing and such... pity Tim's not in S'pore... the doode's in China (chengdu or wuhan, I can't remember) doing some community work.. ;)
If not I can ask him what's good and what's not..


Oh ewwww... dad just gave mom a LOUD kiss.. yuck..

hahs.. I think I'll be fated to be single till I'm like 60 or 70 (assuming that I can live till that long, I think I'll die by 30 or 40)

Come, let me predict my death to you!
hahas.. oh c'mon!!! it'll be fun! there're soooooo many possibilities as to how I can ACTUALLY pass out and die!!!

I could get involved in a vehicle accident.. like maybe get banged down by a bus.. or a train... or maybe just a HUGE hyundai? hahs...

Or maybe, MAYBE.. I can get MURDERED!!!!!
oh! oh! that'll be gruesomely fun! :) how I get murdered, well, I'll leave that to your imagination k? Can't really think of the gruesome details now.. (or at least, I don't want you to lose your appetite for any potential meal. see? i'm such a caring writer!)

As if!

hahhahahahs.. seriously, just take a chopper, torture me, then drug me and then chop off my head or something.. hahas...

Well... or perhaps...
I'll have a heart attack like how ALLLL my grandparents have... and i'll die from pneumonia like how grandma did!!! coooooool..

Or... or... how about..... hmmmm...
oh! got it.. how about a neurological damage? or neurological tumour!?!? coool right? than if it's bad enough, it'll enable me to be like some psychic!!! OH!!!

FAN-TABULOUS!!!!

I'll be able to move objects with my mind!!! read books in a flash! and be a SUPER genius!!!!! coooooool!!!!

eh, I'm starting to like this neurological tumour thingy... lemme have it, lemme have it!!! i wanna be super woman! whah.. imagine, I can fly!!! even if it's just for a day before I die, at least I'd know what's it like to be able to FLY!!!


HAhahahahs... okay, as much as I sound like some psychotic maniac.. SERIOUSLY, I love death as much as I love life.
*nods head* I even told Jezzie kor kor so many times how I didn't mind if any doctor comes up to me and goes "hey, angel... you have like 3 months left before you die.." heh heh.. I tell you, I'd be jumping for joy rather than being depressive.. I mean, yeah... being depressive is one thing.. but the thought of having the ability to be able to die earlier than the rest, means that I get to live my life to the fullest better than the rest!!!

You see.. when you know that you're gonna die soon, you tend to have two paths..
To either be happy, or be sad. Many choose to be sad. So goes the self-pity and depression.. They don't know, that by doing that, it makes it feel as if the days pass by too fast for anything. That's only due to the fact that they spend too much time getting depressed and giving self-pity to themselves.. so yeah..

But to be happy and to be able to do anything you want before you die.. Now, THAT is what I call spending your life to the fullest. And while I'm not rich, and I tell myself that tomorrow, I can be dead, I spend my life to its fullest to my abilities.. Or at least, I am trying. hahas.. One doesn't have to be as rich as Charmaine, or the rest of her contacts to buy lavish things just to be happy.. I mean, yeah... material goods are satisfying and fun.

But, ultimately, I find true happiness in the things that I do, and the words that I say.. the time I spend with the peopple whose companies I enjoy (eg: Gins, felix, manda, debra, rica, classmates and schoolmates alike..), the priceless memories that I share with them... *nods*

Hahs.. unfortunately, not everyone sees things my way.. so they don't appreciate life the way that I do.. But I do know my peeps knows my way of living life to its fullest..

Felix! pubbing yeah? hahas.. how 'bout we make it on like Gin's b-day?
hahs... :)


oh crud.. I gotta get going.. my mom's nagging..
well, dudes and dudettes!!! catch ya'll laters!!!


Toodles for now! ;)