2004-11-17

Yet another new day

blogging again
Mood: kinda positive


I'm sure today will be a good day today!
And as much as I know, I'm ready to face this world again, well.... sort of.
But I've crossed that big hurdle, Gillian, I'll tell ya about it when you get online tonight, and that's if I have enough strength to even type.

Anyway, yep.. a new day, a new world, one more new chance to prove my worth to myself.
I'll be heading to school for Camp: Day two..
well, soon. in about 20 minutes.

Today's camp itinery seems fun. We'll be going down to Orchard Rd for our "AMAZING race" (like how AMAZING can it get?)
So yep.. running about town later.. perhaps you'll get to see me, if you're lucky.. don't be afraid to call out to me.. that's if I'm not blind enough to miss you.. heh heh heh..


Well, I'm off then, to school..

Cheer up okay, amanda? :) smile smile! and make sure to make an effort to be happy!

Toodles! ;)