2004-11-16

Day one Camp

was.. well... not spontaneous enough.. very boring
Mood: tired. nearly sick


So yeah... went for camp....
It started off really very very boring.. SOOOOO SO SO SO boring.
I nearly wanted to just tell them I felt sick and Imma outta there.
I'd have had gone out with debbie already..

And all through till after lunch, it was all just tooooo boring for my liking..
Okay, well, I bumped into PS while playing some "Let's all just freeze our hands off!" game.. and we were jumping and screaming and being such bimbos while at it..
I wanted to laugh so badly at our actions, but I miss PS lah.. hahas.. and she got herself NEW GLASSES!!!! awright! you rock, PS!! :) nice new glasses, I might add!

That was like THE main hi-light of my entire day, actually. hahs...

By the time I was done playing "Dog & Bone" I was kinda outta it. My head was just pounding by then... So I just sat by the side and watched the others play..

Then we were playing in the rain.. so anyway, what's the point of being entirely wet when we're already soaking wet in the rain? hahs.. but I played along anyway..

I only truly enjoyed the water bombs... see.. I was sooooo right. Water bombs. hahs.. but the "Let's all just freeze our hands off!!" game was abit of a surprise there... Dog and bone was expected..


And we're having this "amazing race" thing tomorrow.. (How amazing can it get?) shall carry light tomorrow. hahas.. backpacks, no totes and all... oh well.. hahs.. We start about 12.30pm tomorrow.. and I suppose it'll drag on to about 4 or 5pm..

Yeah.. hmmm... DEBRA!!! I can't go out with you on the 21st... unless you don't mind having more company.. Actually Amanda booked me before you did.. she booked me welllllll before anyone did.. so yeah..

And I can't get to go to Char's this friday! >__< coz she's going malaysia tomorrow, and coming back on saturday, before flying to Australia and then to Spain after that.. oh geez.. hahs.. I hope she buys back some stuff for me! :P

Anyway, gotta get outta here..
got some conference call in like 7 minutes.. Don't know how long it'll last..
oh, Mizael said it'll be about an hour long... It'll be on some trip to Sentosa for all PALs members.. hope I don't fall asleep when I call them later..
I do hope it'll be a SUPER sunny weather when that day comes.. I'll make them play like beach soccer or something.. hahs..

So yeah, I'm outta here.
Toodles. ;)

P.S.: Joey - good luck for your papers, dude!!
Mich - Quick! Chiong!!! last few papers!!! Then you're FINALLY done!!
MB0406 - pray hard, I hope I won't have to go to the supp exam hall..