2004-11-16

Well, this is a Title.

I really couldn't think up of a good one.. =S
Mood: trying hard to cheeeeeeer up!!!!



Well, hmmm.... amanda and I got into abit of the "my horse is bigger than yours" thing just now.. hahs.. about who's bf's home is bigger.. well, obviously haydern's.. but then again, he promised to send me those pics, yet he never got round to it. I shall go pester him for it.. that's if I know how..

Nevermind, when there's a will, there's ALWAYS a way! and Angeline gets her things done, her own way!!! hahahs... okay, corny shit there.

Anyway, I'm dreading to go to camp. For the fact that I'll be getting wet and yeah.. my *ahEM* visitor is here and I REALLY don't feel like getting wet for the sake of saving myself from any potential embarassment.

It's probably water bombs. *nods*

You see, camp itineries are kinda easy to predict. I just hope not to get too drenched. I am SO NOOOOOT looking forward to this camp of PALs..


Oh, to the guys, as in like joey and howie and the rest..
have a safe and enjoyable journey to whatever destinations you're heading to! don't forget to keep reading my blog yeah? hahahs.. oh, remember to wreck some havoc on the plane.. bwhahahahhs..


Hmm... I gotta get going.
Don't wanna be late. *curses*

Toodles! ;)

P.S.: amanda, cheer up! don't let those little things annoy you.. you're better than them!